Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ll be sure to re-apply when I learn more about rogues.
This is a great guide for Rogues
Old 09-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
always the same question, how does this affect you?

the thought of someone else able to box just bothers yous? someone can farm better alone bothers you? seriously, HOW THE HELL does this affect you, other than your salty mmorpg ego
Had a guy who was very obviously boxing. Was claiming a typical full group camp with 2 (and wasn't clearing the whole thing, plus there were other camps better suited for a duo free), tried to get a invite a few times and wouldn't take me, it wasn't a camp with gem drops (but I did offer to pass on that stuff because I wanted XP). When I was in a full group looking to trade a smaller camp for the one he was at he wouldn't switch.

After 4 days of this he disappeared and I never saw him again, i'm assuming he got caught because it was very obvious, probably took a GM 3 minutes to confirm. I think buddy wanted this camp because it was far away from player traffic.

So this affected me because for 4 days since I couldn't get optimal XP. I would be annoyed if it was two humans who wanted that duo xp, but I would understand and respect that hustle.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

For a game with the player base mostly in the 30s and 40s, there sure are a lot of roommates requesting IP exemptions.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t know the context but please don’t suggest that “enchanter skills” have anything to do with P99 raiding. Enchanter skills distill into:

Cecily tells you, ‘Haste please.’
You begin casting Visions of Grandeur.
Your spell did not take hold.
You tell Cecily, “Didn’t stick. Click off old haste.”
Nexii tells you, ‘C, GoB, GRM
You forget Visions of Grandeur.
You begin to memorize Gift of Brilliance.
Cecily tells you, ‘k. Done. Haste please.’
You begin casting Speed of the Shissar.
Cecily’s body pulses with the Speed of the Shissar.
You tell Nexii, ‘Invite.’
Nexii has invited you to join a party.
You have joined the party.
You begin to cast Clarity II.
Cecily tells you, ‘I meant VoG. Haste please.’
Nexii looks tranquil.
You begin to cast Gift of Brilliance.
Nexii appears to be starring into nothingness.
You begin to cast Group Magic Resistance.
Nexii is resistant to magic.
You feel protected from magic.
You forget Group Resist Magic.
You have left the party.
You begin to memorize Visions of Grandeur.
You begin to cast Visions of Grandeur.
Your spell did not take hold.
You begin to prepare to camp.
Eh, maybe if you’re a warm body Enchanter. But enchanters charm for PoG/Tunare. They charm for AoW. They memblur dirty pulls. They help slow on most mobs, until a Shaman’s finally lands.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Let’s not take it too seriously. Enchanter and skill refers to ability at crowd control. Raiding on P99 isn’t about CC, with fear and hate being an exception. There is no functional difference between someone who memblurs the 3rd time the raid leader shouts someone memblur it and someone who mems it after the 4th shout to shut him up. Enchanters are just buff bots here. It’s a boring and necessary role, but don’t make it sound complicated if you need to cast a few situationally dependent spells. Managing buffs is enough of a challenge with you idiots that play here.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Let’s not take it too seriously. Enchanter and skill refers to ability at crowd control. Raiding on P99 isn’t about CC, BLAH BLAH BLAH a challenge with you idiots that play here.
A raid ench should help on pulls. Mezz mem blur adds that come with the dragon. Raids can be fun if you challenge yourself.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Mmhmm, VoG please.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Kobold

Sorry you didn't make full member because of your shit personality and attitude.

reeeeeeee
Old 09-25-2018, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

This isn’t about me rejecting your app to be my guild. I just like making fun of you losers.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry your rogue skills weren't quite up to par, but keep reading The wiki and maybe find some old YouTube videos of tigole, and feel free to reapply after you've improved (and apologized!)
Hahaha top 5 DPS on the last KT kill, in fact that is part of why I told AM to eat a dick. I joked about out DPSing another rouge in an XP group, who was far better geared, and he went and cried on my app that I was teasing him.. awe /qq

AM is full of 2 faced power tripping nerds that get butt hurt when you try and joke around with them, and I refuse to ass kiss these people or feed into this sort of behavior. They say one thing to your face then do a 180 when writing posts on your app. They get especially mad when you call out a member who is blatantly boxing at the zone in of velks *cough Shamewow cough*

example: Waiting outside of fear for a CT pop, bored and killing dry bones. AM member runs up and kills the Dry Bones I am attacking.. made a joke about /petitioning the KSer.. that member went and posted on my app that I called them a KSer and I am a dick.. hah fuck off, and get a sense of humor.

Don't get me wrong there are some good people, but far to many 2 faced dbags for me to want to associate with this guild.
Closed Thread