Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well there is a lot of conflicting information on May 1st. There are 3 separate areas that say different things.

1st the intruduction post says June 2020

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s....php?p=2960116

2nd the wiki that used to say may 2020 but just recently got crossed out for june 2020

http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_Server

3rd is another wiki link that shows a timeline (this says may 1st)

http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:EQLive_Timeline

so 2 out of 3 say June and one says May... so dunno .. im thinking/hoping june.
Don't trust the wiki, it is full of mis-information
Old 04-21-2020, 08:29 AM
Orc

Edti: also I'm willing to bet my entire collection of Red Wood Wands that the thing before the slash will happen first and the second thing is going to happen like two weeks later with no prior announcement.[/QUOTE]

Well you put your money where you mouth is for sure 🤣
+1
Old 04-21-2020, 10:49 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but I just started p99 about 1.5 weeks ago. Abandoned a 10 monk until Kunark and currently playing a 16 Necro which im really enjoying.

I would like to grab a pair of Jboots. Assuming I can make lvl 25 in a week or so to qualify for the list Is this a reasonable goal?

Thanks,

Nurgless
Old 04-21-2020, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no conflicting information about this. The only source is Rogean. Rogean edited the timeline on 2/9/2020.

The timeline is " June 2020: Temple of Solusek Ro opens / Legacy items cease to drop

Edti: also I'm willing to bet my entire collection of Red Wood Wands that the thing before the slash will happen first and the second thing is going to happen like two weeks later with no prior announcement.
This is misleading. The thing he edited on 2/9/2020 was the Fear date because the original post was incorrect (it was a bad estimate and not in line with the era changes)
I am 99% positive it always said June 2020 on that post, like it always said Jan 2020 for fear until they changed it to reflect actuality. Fear Came July 1999 (Feb 2020) and Sol Ro came October 1999 (May 2020) I don't see how there is any debate at all. The only way there would be anything different is if Rogean and crew wanted to extend it for the reason of congested lists. All Oct 1999 era changes should hit May 1st if they continue to do what they have been doing.

It's also worth noting that PoHate came out after Temple of Sol Ro. The post referenced has the two era's completely reversed.
Closed Thread