Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 02:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
. . . black bellamy, then there is no reason to maintain people who have such disruptive personalities in society either, so that means we should throw you in with the eugenics eradication too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy
What do you wind up with? A world of perfect people who are ready to kill anyone who isn't.
Did you just miss this or what?

As for being disruptive, he's the best communicator on this site and frankly the most intelligent, at least as far as I can tell from somewhere lower on the scale. Honestly BB, you should be ashamed of hanging out in our den of losers.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

No I was responding that he claimed it was empirical science. It is quite literally not even science. The only people that say that are pushers of successive breeding in human society, the absolute most hard core of racists.

If you want to know what is science, look up synthetic biology, the great thing about actual science is its actually all inclusive!

Edit: about that bit you thought I missed, based off his other posts, I thought he was saying that was a good thing.

All I'm saying is eugenics is not science its hand wavy victorian garbage experimentation.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-04-2020 at 03:42 PM..
Old 10-04-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I was responding that he claimed it was empirical science. It is quite literally not even science. The only people that say that are pushers of successive breeding in human society, the absolute most hard core of racists.

If you want to know what is science, look up synthetic biology, the great thing about actual science is its actually all inclusive!
If it was science, would u be down?
Old 10-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it was science, would u be down?
Do you mean am I down with synthetic biology? Idk, Im just an observer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think the goal of eugenics at first to rid us of disease is noble, but I literally do not know where I'd stand on these issues if I was holding any type of keys to it.

I think I would chose the right thing but have no idea if I really would.

Edit: ...Although if I walked into an asylum to see the "latest and greatest" with eugenics in 1902, Id promptly do a 180 and start writing papers about its beyond immoral practices I'm pretty sure I'm too squeamish for that no mater what timeline Im in lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-04-2020 at 03:36 PM..
Old 10-04-2020, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you mean am I down with synthetic biology? Idk, Im just an observer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The eugenics thing
Old 10-04-2020, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The eugenics thing
Haha I edited my post! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: Although, if when I was in the waiting room of the asylum and I saw these classifications on the bulletin:

Retards:
1. Sara
2. James

Idiots:
1. Richard
2. Mark
3. Geniva

Nitwits
1. Jim
2. Clark

etc

I'd have probably lost my shit laughing and they would have kicked me out before I got to see anymore.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-04-2020 at 03:40 PM..
Old 10-04-2020, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Idiots. —Those so defective that the mental development never exceeds that or a normal child of about two years.
Retard. — Meaning mentally deficient, a state that illegitimate children were especially prone to inheriting from their feeble-minded mothers.
Imbeciles. —Whose intelligence does not exceed that of a normal child of about seven years.
Morons. —Those whose mental development is above that of an imbecile, but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years.

-Edmund Burke Huey, Backward and Feeble-Minded Children, 1912
Modern histories greatest nightmare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Banned

all your posts are stupid jibartik
Old 10-04-2020, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
explain
Old 10-04-2020, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's on skim now it's fine

Castle too
Closed Thread