Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note: Soled level 54, not soloed to 54!

Anyway, it was before the sneak nerf, which made things far easier.

Run thru SolA to the bats zoneline. Don't kill the static spawn closest to the zoneline (this will prevent runners); instead kill guano PH and the other pather. Also kill the one that is on the ledge above the lava beetle.

Purchase copious numbers of bandages and set up battle bandage hot keys (maybe not necessary as a knight). Again sneak made this easier as vending could be done at the goblin merchant.

Took circa 400 bats IIRC.

That was like a month. LOL.
YUP that's a good leveling spot for any melee once you split it, which is super easy for SK/Pal/Monk for a warrior I'd assume you'd want a net/root clicky to break the camp up and keep it broken. At most the first pull is the only bad one, the rest come singles. Just watch the LCD pather/that sometimes is the named. Also bring see invs for Guano and get yourself a bag/cloak.

The ZL is right next to you too so if your pull goes to shit/about to die just run 10 feet and you zone. I soloed here too on alot of my toons I leveled, esp on the PvP server coz 99.99% of people can't find you (AVOID PvP AT ALL COSTS)

(bring a bow and arrow set to pull the ledge bats down, good way to practice archery too)
Old 10-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Paladin can duo very effectively with an Enchanter for your early 50s. We would do KC moat and have him charm and haste a drolvarg sentry. I would pull singles to the Enchanter, root them in place, stay the hell back and just spam heal the pet with my DW cap. When charm breaks, stun lock / root the pet while charm is reapplied. Rinse, and repeat. A hasted drolvarg puts out about ~100 dps and just melts everything you pull to it. The exp is insane and your DW cap is mana-free and keeps the charmed pet topped off. You have spot heals for the Enchanter plus LH for the "oh shit" moments.

It works really well.
Last edited by Sage Truthbearer; 10-18-2017 at 07:41 PM..
Old 10-18-2017, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Thread is about a paladin freeing everyone's mind about how they can't solo.

Ignore all this duo talk.
Closed Thread