Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2017, 12:24 AM
Banned

It's ok. Needs a complete wipe. that'll fix some of the pop issues. I think most of the active red pop would love that.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all im gonna say is make sure you pick a porter class or your gonna have to coordinate with your "girlfriend who only plays druid" frequently
Lolol
Old 10-28-2017, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Groups still happening on Red.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi there.

So, I have returned with an update a few weeks after my initial post to speak about my experience on the Red Server.

Quite simply - it continues to be an absolute blast. I am now a level 48 Wizard. I've grouped in CB, Unrest, MM, CoM, KC, the Hole, Sol A, Sol B, Lguk, just to name a few spots I can think of off the top of my head.

The guild I am in - <Sanctuary> - consistently has enough people and class variety to form groups every night. We've conducted a couple mini raids (15+ people) and those events were challenging and rewarding. Apart from that... there are some 'very good' people in that guild. Good Hearts.. fun people.

With less people I've found the setting and the relationships to be more forgiving.

To be honest, learning Wizard, I messed up a couple times... and in each of those cases, no one was hyper-ventilating.

That core group of people I mentioned who are actively and willingly seeking out new players continue to do so. PvP is scarce (frankly) but that doesn't bother me... it can POP off, and the couple times it has.. actually just adds a bit of fun / intrigue to the nights activities. I've never been in a leveling group that was "called off" because of PvP.

The Zone's are wonderfully quiet (as I've stated). I've gotten my jboots for instance with relative ease.

Global OOC isn't bad. After three weeks, I think I've had to /ignore two "tin foilers"...

I STILL absolutely recommend this server. Come give it a try.

If you need a hand, just ask~

-Vermilion
48th level DE Wizard <Sanctuary>
Red Server
Closed Thread