Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Kobold

Default New leveling meta post 40?

I used to just grind the shit out of Oggok guards and City of Mist on Blue for 40-48

What options does a level 40 Shaman have in post-ZEM rework Green? Solo/duo spots would be cool but I don't mind grouping if the XP is really worth the group penalty

I hear Kedge fish are broken XP now but splitting them is absolute torture so I can't be arsed to solo there

Sol gnomes and HHK nobles seem nice too but they're undoable without a group and finding one in GMT times is a pain

If I can't find anything I guess I'll settle for Oggok guards until I'm 46 then abandon leveling until Kunark

23 y/o forever DM and old school fantasy nerd - Discord: midoo
Odym Drekk
- 54 BAR SHM (main) || Midoo - 52 BAR WAR (alt)

Old 04-06-2020, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Freeport guards, spectres. Gonna get slow 48+ soloing but you can get to 50 with xp green stuff mixed in if you want.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

My problem has always been 35-40. My halfling cleric I want rez and complete but man.. 35 is my long sticking point on characters
Old 04-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Kedge is easy, get gud
Old 04-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Lguk, SolB royals. Bugs if you are OP. U can go in the back way with two casters and probably get 50 in a day. + a cool bag n cloak

lguk live side has that tower with the priest guy who drops some nice stuff a ton of mobs all packed into 1 small 3d z axis place
Old 04-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to just grind the shit out of Oggok guards and City of Mist on Blue for 40-48

What options does a level 40 Shaman have in post-ZEM rework Green? Solo/duo spots would be cool but I don't mind grouping if the XP is really worth the group penalty

I hear Kedge fish are broken XP now but splitting them is absolute torture so I can't be arsed to solo there

Sol gnomes and HHK nobles seem nice too but they're undoable without a group and finding one in GMT times is a pain

If I can't find anything I guess I'll settle for Oggok guards until I'm 46 then abandon leveling until Kunark
Where ever you can? 1k+ 12pm EST/ 9am PA

Because opening that second server we had in the beginning isn't an option

Edit- those are weekday numbers, add 500+ on the weekends to them
Old 04-06-2020, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

There is a real good spot to kill specs in the Qeynos Aqueducts that are rarely camped, there is also a random drop that is good for classic. They line up outside the plague bearers guild. It's a good solo spot.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a real good spot to kill specs in the Qeynos Aqueducts that are rarely camped, there is also a random drop that is good for classic. They line up outside the plague bearers guild. It's a good solo spot.
With the new exp buff to aqueducts, thats not a bad choice - they are on BS faction right?
Old 04-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Yeh I believe so! But that cult is sick they poison women and children! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In HHK, you can just solo/duo/trio 4th floor or basement guards for your early 40's. I highly suggest it. Then there's a single noble room you can claim, and a couple other single spawns to kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My problem has always been 35-40. My halfling cleric I want rez and complete but man.. 35 is my long sticking point on characters
Unrest basement to 39 is a solid path. Can also solo hag tower if it's open. There's also sol a king room. Once you're 39 you can go anywhere.
Last edited by Keebz; 04-06-2020 at 04:52 PM..
Closed Thread