Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-15-2023, 02:54 AM
Kobold

Default Enchanter Epic MQ, any shot?

Interested in getting my 60 chanter the epic. I haven't been able to guild up due to my sporadic times that I play and long breaks, however I have been farming for like 3 years and have accumulated a decent amt of plat.

What are my chances of being able to trade pp for the loot rights to the bottleneck pieces? Should I just forget about ever having that epic and go for an easier one since I prolly can't guild in the foreseeable future?

thanks for your time
Old 03-15-2023, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagglebaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interested in getting my 60 chanter the epic. I haven't been able to guild up due to my sporadic times that I play and long breaks, however I have been farming for like 3 years and have accumulated a decent amt of plat.

What are my chances of being able to trade pp for the loot rights to the bottleneck pieces? Should I just forget about ever having that epic and go for an easier one since I prolly can't guild in the foreseeable future?

thanks for your time
If your not in a guild a couple pieces will be challenging
Particularly the pieces from wraith of a shissar and the hate dust

You just need 2 or 3 friends for verina,shea often up 8+ hrs. Vessel sucks but it's just a matter of socking and rng in your favour.

I have seen loot rights for vessel for sale,but they seem to want a lot for it. I would just sock it, its not as contested as it used to be. Sometimes it's a 2-3 person race on quakes.
Old 03-16-2023, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

you cannot mq any part of the epic. at best you could buy loot rights, but honestly just join a guild and they will help you get your epic.