Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 05:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm3134344 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why am i suspended? and how long? i didnt even scam anyone i wasnt even going to scam him if he gave me the item i would have given it back with a lecture on how hes dum

My previous post is even more confirmed
Old 02-08-2020, 07:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was the joke..... an hero....
Wasn’t a good joke.

As to OP, I’d say a ban until he starts using punctuation. I’m surprised anyone was able to understand him enough to actually even GIVE him items.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn’t a good joke.

As to OP, I’d say a ban until he starts using punctuation. I’m surprised anyone was able to understand him enough to actually even GIVE him items.
Oh I dont know, it's always funny to correct somebody's grammar and spellings, right?
Old 02-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I dont know, it's always funny to correct somebody's grammar and spellings, right?
Especially when they themselves correct it, but the correction is wrong.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm3134344 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont even know me i been everywhere and done everythn i been in the military i cant even talk about what i did because its top secret i went to the sandbox many a time and i machined gunned iraqi children in order for you to have the freedoms you do now i am directly responsible for this server being up because i served in the military and killed people for this country i would tell you about it but i cant because its a top secret generals eyes only lets just say my standard issue weapon was a basically a light sabre.. yeah.. you banned an hero.
Why I read this far into this train wreck of a post I have no idea.

Not only is this guy terrible at impersonating a guild bank alt, but also of American Service Members. Please tell me what unit and time you were “gunning down Iraqi children” for my freedom? You sound like the entitled ass children that didn’t make it through basic/boot.

Get emmm outa here!
Old 02-09-2020, 12:18 AM
Kobold

One of the saddest attempts at stolen valor Ive ever seen....buddy you don't have the IQ to make it as a grunt / infantry let alone ever be deployed / spun up for something that was 'general's eyes only" rofl.

The fact you got away with shit on live as compared to here is because on live you were a paying 'customer'....here the staff allow you the privilege to play on their server, by their rules. Don't like it, go back to live, or better yet, dig a nice deep hole for yourself, jump in and pull all that 'sandbox' dirt over yourself.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamurv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the saddest attempts at stolen valor Ive ever seen....buddy you don't have the IQ to make it as a grunt / infantry let alone ever be deployed / spun up for something that was 'general's eyes only" rofl.

The fact you got away with shit on live as compared to here is because on live you were a paying 'customer'....here the staff allow you the privilege to play on their server, by their rules. Don't like it, go back to live, or better yet, dig a nice deep hole for yourself, jump in and pull all that 'sandbox' dirt over yourself.
No one was allowed to do shit like that on live either
Old 02-09-2020, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should roleplay as an intelligent and helpful member of the community
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 02-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Aviak

GM roleplayed being a GOD and destoyed you for ask you lie asking you roleplaying a necromancer scaming people " what kind of role play is scam"
Sycopata (Troll Warrior) 65 Clan Odisea -Solusek Ro
Old 02-10-2020, 07:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
sorry you dont even know me i been everywhere and done everythn i been in the military i cant even talk about what i did because its top secret i went to the sandbox many a time and i machined gunned iraqi children in order for you to have the freedoms you do now i am directly responsible for this server being up because i served in the military and killed people for this country i would tell you about it but i cant because its a top secret generals eyes only lets just say my standard issue weapon was a basically a light sabre.. yeah.. you banned an hero.
I Call BS. Just cause you know the words "top secret" and "sandbox" doesn't make you a super commando rambo delta seal force elite level sniper.....with a sabre.

Don't attempt to represent active duty and veteran's with this trash, you're just another stolen valor clown trying to score with the chicks....on p99 forums? /puzzled

Next thing you'll be telling us you served in the city of Kuwait, in Afghanistan. Pound sand poser
Closed Thread