Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2020, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

I did 132 war braids on Erudite SK. I know I did a couple turn ins after getting the hammer though because it was still decent xp in my 40s.

-Mcoy
Old 09-04-2020, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

For the 1%, Veeshan's Peak dragons give huge amounts of VS faction.

Anyway, a 20K recharge for Puppet Strings means 4K per charge, and if you are on the ball with tash and malo and charisma it's seldom more than that. I'd be surprised if the price was over 10K. Guilds will probably do them en masse for cost.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every melee having an OT hammer is immersion breaking, do the time to grind or keep a WC cap handy
Not needing wizards and druids in the group to leave a dungeon harms the spirit of classic. The OT hammer should be at a minimum nerfed to quest only, made much much more expensive or ideally nerfed right out of the game.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
YOU GOT JACKED UP SON.

Coming for your gnoll scrolls next
I never lost a single wand. It was others telling me to beware and sharing pretty detailed info about Wandfather and his sniper-mules.

Lol, this brought a smile to my face. Come at me bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2020, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

i think we should give everyone that wants to play eq a lobotomy that reverts them back to the critical thinking and problem solving of a 12-14 year old

would be good for my immersion, and i think the technology exists. look up burr holes

no nevermind dont its not worth the joke i was making but im not un-typing it and i cant help it im pressing post
Closed Thread