Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, 75-80 Riot engaging a dragon at 8:00AM EST on a Sunday confirms they've taken over as the leading neckbeards.

In the long run, however, nobody is a winner on this server.
P99 is a global game, when the u.s crew is winding down our incredible euro, asian, aussie crews are just getting started
Old 07-28-2019, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Like every fifth voice i hear in <Riot> Discord is not an American. We're a cornucopia.
Old 07-28-2019, 04:28 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dunno 2 4's aint bad
Old 07-28-2019, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two 4s don't make a solid 8.
Quantity over quality?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-28-2019, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quantity over quality?
2 4s sound better then 1 saragirl
Old 07-28-2019, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dunno 2 4's aint bad
Yeah, but my understanding is the standard in Alabama is first cousins, so I am not sure you should weigh in on this topic.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-28-2019, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

Shit's getting personal on a forum for a community that plays a 20 year old game.

Hat's off to <Riot> for an impressive cycle!
Old 07-28-2019, 07:26 PM
Aviak

I was gone this cycle, but I'll assume from the typical garbage Tofat post that AM was BBQing again this entire weekend and celebrating some holiday only Monrezz has heard of.

We'll get 'em next week isn't good enough? Or does OP think they won't get 'em next week?

Really, Twochain is like the only person AM should let post in RnF. First, he can be funny. Second, he understands the game is cyclical and doesn't seem to experience the same instant epeen shrinkage over over one set of mobs that the rest of the AM RnF crew does.
Old 07-28-2019, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like every fifth voice i hear in <Riot> Discord is not an American. We're a cornucopia.
And our Asian friends don't talk enough =(
Old 07-28-2019, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was gone this cycle, but I'll assume from the typical garbage Tofat post that AM was BBQing again this entire weekend and celebrating some holiday only Monrezz has heard of.

We'll get 'em next week isn't good enough? Or does OP think they won't get 'em next week?

Really, Twochain is like the only person AM should let post in RnF. First, he can be funny. Second, he understands the game is cyclical and doesn't seem to experience the same instant epeen shrinkage over over one set of mobs that the rest of the AM RnF crew does.
not just twochains, theres others like dmx who is a decent guy in game and on forums too...

but yeah idk what it is but there's something about that AM tag that immediately goes to players heads soon as they are tagged. They honestly believed for so long that they were just such elite players and they were winning because they were uber skilled, not because they outzerged everybody for so long. Now that there's a bigger zerg bending them over their heads are spinning
Closed Thread