Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you that weirdo that double posts in the yes or no?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, I did make up the lie that most MS-13 members are U.S. citizens and not illegal immigrants.
MS-13 members are despicable thugs, Democraps will not win if they attempt to deflect and use the usual "racist" BS arguments to defend these vile and repulsive animals.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MS-13 members are despicable thugs, Democraps will not win if they attempt to deflect and use the usual "racist" BS arguments to defend these vile and repulsive animals.
Animals. Hmm. Got tired of the dog whistle? Opted for the megaphone?
Old 10-17-2019, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you mean Demonazicrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I consider them separate thoughts and addressing different points.....not really that hard of a concept to understand. Not to mention when you have some idiot that uses edits as a counter point to prove hes right, it makes perfect sense to post separately sometimes.
Just stop quadruple rage posting already.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you mean Demonazicrats.

Just stop quadruple rage posting already.
I don't think that really compares to your devotion here. Are there any days you've taken a break so far? This is where self reflection is key and assessment on if you are really that witty if you haven't taken breaks.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyway, asylum seekers are trying to come here legally. That's the process.
Asylum applies very narrowly in cases of ethnic or religious violence. There are precisely zero cases of this in the Hispanic world

Be careful, you’ll end up with a Salvadoran daughter in law who wants your grandson’s middle name to be Julio. Jokes on her, it’ll be persian, not Spanish
Old 10-17-2019, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't think that really compares to your devotion here. Are there any days you've taken a break so far? This is where self reflection is key and assessment on if you are really that witty if you haven't taken breaks.
Sorry that your racism against Salvadorians doesn't hold up in face of reality, but there's no need to get so upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asylum applies very narrowly in cases of ethnic or religious violence. There are precisely zero cases of this in the Hispanic world

Be careful, you’ll end up with a Salvadoran daughter in law who wants your grandson’s middle name to be Julio. Jokes on her, it’ll be persian, not Spanish
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 999999-61708 JTT plantain saltys.jpg (41.5 KB, 33 views)
Old 10-17-2019, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hey go save your lowbie alts and reserved names, they're deleting everything under 10 tomorrow for green. newly freed names available around 6 eastern.

wb

e: i cant find my necro. wru superdracula?
Last edited by Wonkie; 10-17-2019 at 11:47 PM..
Old 10-17-2019, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

When does green open? And good tip, thanks
Old 10-17-2019, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Sorry that your racism against Salvadorians doesn't hold up in face of reality, but there's no need to get so upset.
Uh huh, I still feel sorry for you. Youve lost all concept of funny my friend.
Closed Thread