Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Orc

Default Plane of growth open raids

An old-timer on the server told me that Legend has it there used to be open raids in the plane of growth. Just out of curiosity, is this still a thing or are people still scared to lose faction.

Damag Econtrol
46 SK of Rest in Pease
Old 08-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordsythenewb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An old-timer on the server told me that Legend has it there used to be open raids in the plane of growth. Just out of curiosity, is this still a thing or are people still scared to lose faction.

Damag Econtrol
46 SK of Rest in Pease
There are two guilds (well, one guild and one 2 guild alliance) who have been doing PoG full clears (including Tunare) the last few months. There is also a guild or two that clears the PoG trash for armor drops (I think The Second Sons, but could be wrong). I am not aware of any open raids, and it takes a fair amount of coordination and sophistication to break in, so imagine it would be a very challenging open raid to run.

If you are simply interested in seeing and killing in the zone, feel free to message me and I will let you know the next time Paradigm Shift goes up there to kill Tunare, although I would recommend trying to put on a few levels. A level 46 SK will struggle mightily against many of the mobs in the zone and might be a detriment to the raid as a whole. You’ll also need a way out of the zone (gate potion, OT hammer, TLs and ports are usually, but not always available).
Old 08-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Orc

No, I'm well aware that I'm a little bit too low to even think about attempting to go to growth at this time. I was just seeking confirmation so to speak. Just as a future reference, but with every intention on to go. That zone and I have unfinished business
Old 08-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

One guild called awakened hosted an open raid to get players to clear the trash for them (and did not let them roll on tunare loot), so they DO happen if not extremely rarely. As previously mentioned some guilds go to growth, you'd have better luck joining one of those.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One guild called awakened hosted an open raid to get players to clear the trash for them (and did not let them roll on tunare loot), so they DO happen if not extremely rarely. As previously mentioned some guilds go to growth, you'd have better luck joining one of those.
Fake news. Tunare whip (Braid of Golden Hair) was rolled and won by Argul <Mobwai>.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutizutzut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake news.
omg our society today.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutizutzut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake news. Tunare whip (Braid of Golden Hair) was rolled and won by Argul <Mobwai>.
Wasnt fake news, yall had said that in your server post then only the braid dropped and you guys were prolly like "ok whatever just roll it" coz the braid sux lol. If essence dropped would it have been rolled that day? Not trying to start shit but it was plain for all to see right in the thread, no hiding that.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasnt fake news, yall had said that in your server post then only the braid dropped and you guys were prolly like "ok whatever just roll it" coz the braid sux lol. If essence dropped would it have been rolled that day? Not trying to start shit but it was plain for all to see right in the thread, no hiding that.
First of all, what was said was provably incorrect. Secondly, this isn't RNF and both of you should cool your jets if as you say you "aren't trying to start shit".

Furthermore, your follow-on assumptions are just that and they are also incorrect. It was discussed before Tunare was killed in-guild to have one of the Tunare items rolled for if there was more than one non-bp. Several people would have wanted the whip from the guild.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
First of all, what was said was provably incorrect. Secondly, this isn't RNF and both of you should cool your jets if as you say you "aren't trying to start shit".

Furthermore, your follow-on assumptions are just that and they are also incorrect. It was discussed before Tunare was killed in-guild to have one of the Tunare items rolled for if there was more than one non-bp. Several people would have wanted the whip from the guild.
Lol no need to be passive aggresive. I was simply pointing out that the fake news that guy claimed was indeed not fake and that was what awakened originally planned.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Aviak

"(and did not let them roll on tunare loot)". True or False?
Closed Thread