Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Kobold

Exclamation remember fresh discord server?

instead we have RoZ

another couple guilds building up for kunark would be a lot of fun
Old 08-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

any red TMO on there?
Old 08-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any red TMO on there?
This guy is bad at eq and got his 20k post account banned for bad. Good luck tho!
Old 08-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Kobold

not sure, whatever happened to demnos btw? :P

if apex came over and played classic eq pvp we would have 3 big guilds competing HARD over timers with lots of wpvp, gms host pvp events and theres global resets randomly - worth looking into, the more the merrier
Old 08-12-2018, 04:48 AM
Kobold

pepperidge farms remembers,

daybreak said 'hell naw'
Old 08-12-2018, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezpk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure, whatever happened to demnos btw? :P

if apex came over and played classic eq pvp we would have 3 big guilds competing HARD over timers with lots of wpvp, gms host pvp events and theres global resets randomly - worth looking into, the more the merrier
RoZ isn't classic. Just Level 1-50, old worlds zones. Not classic though.

Apex isn't going to join like you want. Why would they? They beat you off their server. They won.

Now, given the head start those they whooped on have, you want them to join the race for pixels and prize? If that isn't a set up for the abused to become the abuser...lol.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is bad at eq and got his 20k post account banned for bad. Good luck tho!
Rant and Flames -------that way troll------>
Old 08-12-2018, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being mad at a forum poster of a server you haven't played on in over 2 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2018, 08:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RoZ isn't classic. Just Level 1-50, old worlds zones. Not classic though.

Apex isn't going to join like you want. Why would they? They beat you off their server. They won.

Now, given the head start those they whooped on have, you want them to join the race for pixels and prize? If that isn't a set up for the abused to become the abuser...lol.
no idea what u talking about, nobody ever ran me off the box

apex should eventually come over, no point in farming pixels if you're not gonna use them

and on top of that, if a guild cant reroll and start fresh on classic then theyre not that much of a guild tbw
Old 08-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being mad at a forum poster of a server you haven't played on in over 2 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feels good not being tassador2. Loser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread