Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 09:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kepp, got anymore of those dank memes to support an argument about something?
Oh, wait! I do have one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14570249_10100400529307970_4160984042869235829_n.jpg (33.8 KB, 21 views)
Old 12-30-2016, 09:43 PM
Banned

Conversation piece: Are liberals fucking insane?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0de3a08f80247?

Reasons trump supporters think liberals are Morans:

1. "Trump supporters are defensive about the fact that they voted for the unstable racist"

nope lol

2. Two weeks ago I published an open letter here to a long-time, long-distance friend after I learned she had voted for Donald Trump

ya fuckn pussy!

3. "These are the Trump supporters that went bonkers over my open letter to my friend."

hot off the presses, liberal writes public letter, writes OpEd on Huff Po, cuts ties with people she disagrees with politically, blames them.. and says TRUMP suporters "went bonkers" lmao

4. "On several websites and on social media they portrayed me as the “intolerant” liberal. Of course, I’m proudly intolerant of bigotry"

nope, you're intolerant of bigotry so long as YOU get to decide whats biggoted. The massively segregated LIBERAL citys of LA, CHICAGO, NY, SAN FRAN, Orange County, Any California county, ANY LIBERAL COUNTY. Fine!
But some guy who works in a steel factory with a wide variety of imagrents and local minorities is racist for saying a white woman crying about racisim from her ivory tower is a pussy, and you're a racist.

5. "Almost eight weeks after the election things are not going as these Trump supporters had expected."

theyre going exactly as we expected you fucking snowlfake, youre the only one who thinks it isnt. We LIKE the potential deregulation of everything you hold sacred WE WANT the chaos you think is "the next Nazi party" the country NEEDS to be broekn up into state power. The UN the feds yer all a bunch of social clubs that dont do anything. We're FUCKING HAPPY STILL LOL

AND HERE IT IS the HOLLY GRAIL about why LIBERAL CHILDREN ARE COMPLETE FUCKING MORANS:

6. Debating them about my personal choice regarding a friendship would only be giving them an opportunity to attempt to legitimize the terrible choice they made in the election. And they surely don’t deserve that.

let me translate that for you:

"I BELIEVE IN NON THINK I HAVE NO IDEAS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY HAS ANY TRUTH WHATSOEVER IM A WOUNDED VIGINA OF A PERSON NOW TO SPEND THE NEXT 45 MINUETS READING NEWS ON BUZZFEED INSTEAD OF WORKING"
Old 12-30-2016, 09:47 PM
Aviak

Interesting how your silly person, black and white thinking, mind assumes you know my political positions when they were never revealed. But you have it all figured out huh?

Conservative smart. Liberal stupid. Think like me or you liberal stupid.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:56 PM
Banned

i have little to zero idea what you are talking about but if your counter argument to me saying news should be free by donation only is to throw a youtuber out there hyperventalating about juice boxes you are either a anti think person who I will help survive the civ war 2 or a libtard I will make lick my boot.

Liberals stupid.

conservitives (not nessisarily smart) RUN THE FUCKING USA BITCH so get over it kids.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have little to zero idea what you are talking about but if your counter argument to me saying news should be free by donation only is to throw a youtuber out there hyperventalating about juice boxes you are either a anti think person who I will help survive the civ war 2 or a libtard I will make lick my boot.

Liberals stupid.

conservitives (not nessisarily smart) RUN THE FUCKING USA BITCH so get over it kids.
And this is why you are only for entertainment, not serious discussion.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And this is why you are only for entertainment, not serious discussion.
Quote:
6. Debating them about my personal choice regarding a friendship would only be giving them an opportunity to attempt to legitimize the terrible choice they made in the election. And they surely don’t deserve that.

let me translate that for you:

"I HAVE NO IDEAS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY HAS ANY TRUTH WHATSOEVER IM A WOUNDED VIGINA OF A PERSON NOW TO SPEND THE NEXT 45 MINUETS READING NEWS ON BUZZFEED INSTEAD OF WORKING"
Old 12-30-2016, 10:11 PM
Aviak

Keep reinforcing my opinion of you.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:13 PM
Banned

u got 26 posts and they in MY house so here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I HAVE NO IDEAS THERE IS NO EVIDENCE ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY HAS ANY TRUTH WHATSOEVER IM A WOUNDED VIGINA OF A PERSON NOW TO SPEND THE NEXT 45 MINUETS READING NEWS ON BUZZFEED INSTEAD OF WORKING
Old 12-30-2016, 10:20 PM
Aviak

You suck. Getting trizzolled by a newcomer. You got nothing, silly person.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:47 PM
Banned

ru fuckn kidding I am masturbating right now

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread