Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Banned

you guys think admitting that

1. the GOP run the fucking show
2. Conservatives have a good point
3. libberals are children incapable of any real rational thought
4. & they do less for society than the conservatives they hate

means that you're subscreibingb to some kind of ideology.

If you cant have those thoughts, without bending the knee to some overlord thats on you.

Im fine over here. Loving my president and watching liberals devour themselves faster that pizza the hut locked in a limo.

lastly, one idology leaves me the hell alone and lets me do what I want. Ill stick with them, since all I gotta do is not care about homless people dying or poor kids with shitty parrents not knowing what to do when they get pregnant.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm done until you get some facts to go with your bs opinions.
well.. I hate to see you go. But I will leave you with this.

You provided zero facts to support any of your claims, yet demand that I support facts to support mine.

Which in and of its self is the fact I can use to support all of my arguments.

You, dear liberal, dont do what you say and that my friend, is the source of your "white guilt"
Old 01-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys think admitting that

1. the GOP run the fucking show
2. Conservatives have a good point
3. libberals are children incapable of any real rational thought
4. & they do less for society than the conservatives they hate

means that you're subscreibingb to some kind of ideology.

If you cant have those thoughts, without bending the knee to some overlord thats on you.

Im fine over here. Loving my president and watching liberals devour themselves faster that pizza the hut locked in a limo.

lastly, one idology leaves me the hell alone and lets me do what I want. Ill stick with them, since all I gotta do is not care about homless people dying or poor kids with shitty parrents not knowing what to do when they get pregnant.
The first point was a fact (the rest pure bullshit) so ill respond to that one:

Yes, Trump won. He didn't get more votes, but won according to the rules. But he isn't a libertarian (which is an ideology). He is just a guy that happened to run Republican. His party did everything they could to block him I might add. So it is hardly a ringing endorsement of Paul Ryan or the rest of the Ann Rand caucus.

The two houses have managed to gerrymander their way into success. Less people want a republican congress than a democratic one, but the senate is inherently rigged and the house has been rigged by design over the last 10-20 years of redistricting.

So grats on your clearly undemocratic victory. I'll enjoy watching you guys dance around the fact you have no one to blame all the country's problems on now. You better hope Trump is a much shrewder president than people are expecting, because the typical trajectory from this point is a mid-term backlash followed by massive uproar when the elect can't keep their promises.

His best hope is declare a war. My guess is Iran. General Mattis hates the Iranian regime and is his defense secretary. Michael Flynn hates Islam (therefore the Iran regime) and is his National Security Advisor.

A build up for a war in Iran would look exactly like this. Even the part about making sure Russia is on the same page with us. So you heard it here first.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Banned

well that last bit sounds depressing hopefully its funnier than a boring war with iran and we can do civil war or something else.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first point was a fact (the rest pure bullshit) so ill respond to that one:

Yes, Trump won. He didn't get more votes, but won according to the rules. But he isn't a libertarian (which is an ideology). He is just a guy that happened to run Republican. His party did everything they could to block him I might add. So it is hardly a ringing endorsement of Paul Ryan or the rest of the Ann Rand caucus.

The two houses have managed to gerrymander their way into success. Less people want a republican congress than a democratic one, but the senate is inherently rigged and the house has been rigged by design over the last 10-20 years of redistricting.

So grats on your clearly undemocratic victory. I'll enjoy watching you guys dance around the fact you have no one to blame all the country's problems on now. You better hope Trump is a much shrewder president than people are expecting, because the typical trajectory from this point is a mid-term backlash followed by massive uproar when the elect can't keep their promises.

His best hope is declare a war. My guess is Iran. General Mattis hates the Iranian regime and is his defense secretary. Michael Flynn hates Islam (therefore the Iran regime) and is his National Security Advisor.

A build up for a war in Iran would look exactly like this. Even the part about making sure Russia is on the same page with us. So you heard it here first.
The only war that may come will be a civil one and you pussies on the left will lose that every time. becareful what you wish for.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
I'm done until you get some facts to go with your bs opinions.
You made the mistake of trying to have intelligent discussion with a silly person. Try memes and trolling next time.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathius41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only war that may come will be a civil one and you pussies on the left will lose that every time. becareful what you wish for.
You sound like that brave guy who isn't afraid to share the Pledge or the American flag on Facebook.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound like that brave guy who isn't afraid to share the Pledge or the American flag on Facebook.
I'm just stating the obvious, look around for Christ sake. this country has not been this divided in a LONG ass time. The conservatives love guns and most have bought a few each along with the ammo. the librals hate guns and don't own nearly as many. who wins a war with no weapons? I honestly believe this country has a better chance of ending up in a civil war than in this supposed world war 3 crap everyone is crying about Trump starting.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathius41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just stating the obvious, look around for Christ sake. this country has not been this divided in a LONG ass time. The conservatives love guns and most have bought a few each along with the ammo. the librals hate guns and don't own nearly as many. who wins a war with no weapons? I honestly believe this country has a better chance of ending up in a civil war than in this supposed world war 3 crap everyone is crying about Trump starting.
Word. Once you guys fulfill your fantasies of killing fellow Americans, you can then focus on killing the gubmint and the NWO.

Share this comment if you're brave and not afraid of offending anyone.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Banned

I feel like if you use a phrase like "libtard" or constantly talk about deluded young millennials, you kind of lose the right to complain about liberals being "snide."

If someone is making a dumbshit argument and insulting you at the same time, snide is perfectly appropriate.
Closed Thread