Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like if you use a phrase like "libtard" or constantly talk about deluded young millennials, you kind of lose the right to complain about liberals being "snide."

If someone is making a dumbshit argument and insulting you at the same time, snide is perfectly appropriate.
This is why you just use these people for entertainment. Save the intelligent talk for intelligent people.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You made the mistake of trying to have intelligent discussion with a silly person. Try memes and trolling next time.
try and out fact or beat me at anything and I will devoer you. prove me wrong anytime kid.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Word. Once you guys fulfill your fantasies of killing fellow Americans, you can then focus on killing the gubmint and the NWO.
ppl call liberals libtards becuse you literally think this is a strong argument.

Like when a retard starts screaming and banging his head on the wall, he THINKS hes doing something productive but, hes not either.

What, you think it wrong to not call him a "productive young boy?"
Old 01-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ppl call liberals libtards becuse you literally think this is a strong argument.

Like when a retard starts screaming and banging his head on the wall, he THINKS hes doing something productive but, hes not either.

What, you think it wrong to not call him a "productive young boy?"
Every sentence you type only demonstrates why I refuse to engage you in serious discussion, silly person.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try and out fact or beat me at anything and I will devoer you. prove me wrong anytime kid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14570249_10100400529307970_4160984042869235829_n.jpg (33.8 KB, 17 views)
Old 01-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Banned

good good keep repeating words you took loans out to learn and shake your fist at the GOP for costing you every election ever.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Banned

u aint no shin ree, little orc
Old 01-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Banned

Nice named drop. Great example of the left.

Classic mob with a name, that drops no loot.

Basically 100% of the lefts policy, a bunch of hooey.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Banned

yea, shin ree is more of a marx or sartre. this nerd is more like an orc pawn that didn't spawn with a pick.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
good good keep repeating words you took loans out to learn and shake your fist at the GOP for costing you every election ever.
You actually believe I care who won? GTFO with your pleb politics. I've already told you that I identify as neither side. Ignorance is okay, but willful ignorance is not. There's this word that might be difficult for someone, who views the world via false dichotomy tinted glasses, to grasp. It's called: pragmatism.

I have many intelligent friends from both sides of the political spectrum, and they would all laugh at the shit you type. You are the bottom-of-the-barrel when it comes to intelligence, but too stupid to grasp this. The conservatives I know would never want to be associated with the anti-intellectualism you spew.

There will always be a portion of society who view science, logic, and the educated with mistrust and/or fear. However, it doesn't matter because you lot always get dragged kicking and screaming while society and knowledge progress.

You are the epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect, but it's impossible for you to ever realize this due to what it implies.

Have fun being the annoying guy at every social event who won't shut up about politics or liberals, silly person.
Last edited by Kepp; 01-09-2017 at 06:40 PM..
Closed Thread