Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Banned

hey baler, Im going to translate the meme in case anyone misunderstands it.

The joke is that the person in the bottom panel, who plays mine craft and watches youtube and identifies as an "independent" see's the left and right as the above panels indicate.

The meme is sarcastically illustrating the absolute retardation that that self described "non ideology subscribing independents" is made up of: 11 year olds who watch youtube and play mine craft.

The meme is literally how Kepp has described himself like 8 times itt, as a superior independent who knows better than both parties.

I am posting it to help his 11 year old brain understand that he is in fact a child who knows nothing about anything and probably ran around yelling 'MR BEAST MR BEAST!' in a school parking lot as recently as a few weeks ago.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Few things...

1. I propose that the number of genuine racists within the US is roughly proportional to the number of true cucks.

2. What if you identify as both left and right, like you straddling the center incorporating aspects of each into your own snowflake philosophy. Personally, I think this makes you a super good person worthy of gratuitous praise.

3. Baler's post loosed unsolicited revelation in my ailing mind: "The left thinks racism is right." Ahahhahah (^◇^)
Old 01-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Banned

good post I sincerely hope u will make more posts

edit: meant for Rick but mm too
Old 01-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Banned

i deleted that post cuz it doesn't fit into the big jerry collection. please dont quote it it's not the right aesthetic
Old 01-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Banned

yeah do what i tell ya

ur daddy's lil cum muffin now sweetie
Old 01-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

I worked pretty hard on making that quote look like a thought bubble for my little emoji too. Thought it was pretty creative.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 01-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The meme is literally how Kepp has described himself like 8 times itt, as a superior independent who knows better than both parties.
That's exactly how I described myself. Nice straw man, but why bother calling out your logical fallacies. You obviously have no intellectual integrity. As a matter of fact, you post like you take pride in posting logical fallacy word salads. Qualities such as binary thinking are a virtue to you.

Also, a quick glance at your posts in this thread reveals that you are actually projecting, and in fact, it's you who actually feels their ideology is superior to everyone else's.

I've stated that I have many intelligent friends on both side of the spectrum; I respect their opinions because they aren't boorish loudmouths like you and in no way feel superior to them.

Also, being independent implies that I vote--which I don't. As I previously stated, I knew the word "pragmatism" was going to be difficult for you to grasp.

But please continue to demonstrate to the intelligent people reading this thread why you aren't worthy of rational argument, but instead, only worthy of ridicule and trolling, silly person.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's exactly how I described myself. Nice straw man, but why bother calling out your logical fallacies. You obviously have no intellectual integrity. As a matter of fact, you post like you take pride in posting logical fallacy word salads. Qualities such as binary thinking are a virtue to you.

Also, a quick glance at your posts in this thread reveals that you are actually projecting, and in fact, it's you who actually feels their ideology is superior to everyone else's.

I've stated that I have many intelligent friends on both side of the spectrum; I respect their opinions because they aren't boorish loudmouths like you and in no way feel superior to them.

Also, being independent implies that I vote--which I don't. As I previously stated, I knew the word "pragmatism" was going to be difficult for you to grasp.

But please continue to demonstrate to the intelligent people reading this thread why you aren't worthy of rational argument, but instead, only worthy of ridicule and trolling, silly person.
i didn't have to read it to know that it's crap

this is true power
Old 01-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't have to read it to know that it's crap
Someone even dumber than the OP supporting him. Not surprising considering that dumb people tend to think other dumb people are insightful and intelligent. You aren't even intelligent enough to be a good troll. The shit that passes for trolling these days...
Closed Thread