Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Large Bat

Default Lvl 51 human Mage looking for a guild

Name: lordsnooty
Class Mage
Lvl 51

I am looking for a guild that is friendly, helps it's members but doesn't take the game too seriously.
I normally play in the evenings 7.00pm GMT time and in the afternoon on weekends.

Please send me a tell if you play around that time.

Thanks
Old 10-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Aviak

Hi djaekimaar/lordsnooty

I recommend that you look at all the information about all the guilds and visit some of their websites to see what guild/Guilds might be appropriate for you.
Most of the guilds have an application process, some don't, that you should make yourself aware of.

They all have something to offer. But it will also take some effort on your part.

Good Luck.

Klyre
Old 10-14-2011, 01:56 AM
Large Bat

Yeah i have looked at other guilds including vesica dei and bregan d'aerth but they normally play/raid EST time. My mate said that it might be quicker to post about it so I did.

I am still looking around though.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:46 AM
Kobold

If your an european, you should check tnwind.sajt.org, though we do make exceptions for people from other nations.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by djaekimaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i have looked at other guilds including vesica dei and bregan d'aerth but they normally play/raid EST time. My mate said that it might be quicker to post about it so I did.

I am still looking around though.
I'm in the same time zone as you and with Vesica Dei, we have quite a few Euros there and I get to attend raids and easily find groups. We also have a great Mage Club [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Vesica Dei Link
Old 10-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Planar Protector

I've been Bregan about a year now,very chill people.Also really helpful. Suggest it to anyone.But your choice! :P
Closed Thread