Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have become worse at Detect Sarcasm! (-1)
Its so hard on the internet without voice tones and facial expressions.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must specify that TR's decline was prior to VP's release. TMO had for long been getting atleast 50% of the traks before VP's release, I'd say for atleast 5 months or so.

TMO getting 40 to 50% of the global targets is what accelerated TR's decline prior to VP's release. However the release beefed our roster with old players coming back, for one month, or so...giving us just enough muscle to create the rotation, early broken by us and this is when TMO totally started their domination.

I'm sorry to say TMO's current stance towards the raiding scene is literally similar to TR's stance prior to their decline. We could have 70 people in fear within 7 minutes for CT at TR's peak glory, it was totally retarded.

6 months later, IB and VD are in fear, both guilds could barely bring 25 to 30 people (that's still 60 people), to wipe twice with the zone desync and see TMO get the CT kill, first bile, and DD's epic and #1 necro epic. However, then, TR/IB's roster had reduced by 60%, the 70 people had become a core of 25-30....

You know that was I'm underlining here is quite accurate, as the wait for velious is mechanically reducing TMO's quality players, and hence their game play, whilst other guilds of motivated folks to gear their mains is increasing.

You and I know p99 is cyclic, for one simple reason, people get bored by pharming, some who don't just are no lives. p99 is all about breaks and come back. That's why i'm quite confident about TMO's downfall.

Will the raiding scene be less retarded with the new alpha wolves, not really sure.

Let's wait and see
TMO roster literally twice of what IB's was. TMO also has less "elitests" that leave after they gear and return to get the new gear before leaving again.

TMO is literally one big ass family-raid guild. Their model is completely different than IB's guild model. Their stances are very similar tho.

TMO will last, unless it implodes.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

I <3 TMO

You guys rule!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way to take a stand and make an unequivocal statement bro.
I mean, not die out slowly like IB did.

More like, some super guild drama that causes it to split or what have you.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Orc

The guild names may change, but the drama is always the same. Surprised how many of the same names are still playing this, given that...and my God Abraham is still training people?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Aviak

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1F4sqKpkIZo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1F4sqKpkIZo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Aretraes - 30 something Bard
Harmonium - 50 something Rogue

Seith - 65 Bard Xev Server - Velious>LDoN era
http://www.twitch.tv/spaceframe
Old 01-08-2013, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guild names may change, but the drama is always the same. Surprised how many of the same names are still playing this, given that...and my God Abraham is still training people?
Naw, the IB vs DA drama was better. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 01-08-2013, 04:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, not die out slowly like IB did.

More like, some super guild drama that causes it to split or what have you.
TMO is a phantastic pharm machine.

Depriving TMO to distribute to FE , BDA , FC, Europa, etc wtv might aswell kill it.

Repeatedly post poning Velious might aswell do so.

There are a lot of things that can kill TMO over time, which is a good thing as the server will perhaps be more balanced once they are gone or with a shrinked roster.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Kobold

thats silly talk... new members get a great deal when a guild is in farm status on everything... shit will hit the fan when SoV comes out and it factions between those that get the new gear and those that think they should get it.... with returning players coming back for the new expansion and the already huge roster its going to be a lot of grass is greener on the other side of the fence type shit.
Closed Thread