Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default An Soldier GM

How stupid it can be when human can't understand the essence/core of a rule, and apply it with his brain off.
Getting ban 30 days for "boxing" my druid with new wife dwarf warrior : to port her from Kaladim to WC, and heading FP to bind my wife character there, and here is the hero, the greatest GM Elly all he can say it's "against rules" , how you can be so Close-minded and can't see why this rule are written. You are a robot ? you can't get your brain on and try to catch difference between someone "boxing" farming/pexing/raiding and my case.

You can't deal with VPN on VM and i know it, you can denie it as you want and if you really belive in it, you have a dove-brain. if i would "boxing" i would do this and wouldn't wait so long for my petition to get ip approved, i know it work and i know some ppl using it, you are just denying it cause you have no argue about this only reiterate "against rules" like a "perfect soldier".

I release my hatred against this stupid thing
Baalette.