Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

Default Why I am no longer in Dark Winter (Alivya)

first of all I would like to say that many members of DW are great players and wonderful people, Micon, Kilrund, Maelyn, Forsyth, Imspecial, Corpsling and many others. Unfortunately tonite the Guild Leader showed his true colors of just how bad of a Leader he really is. I was an Officer and was the 2nd invite to the guild with Micon/Balamor. by Healover. our Fruitless Leader. Healover started inviting anyone and everyone without any inspection of anyone at all, which I really didn't mind, but felt was a little over zealous to say the least. I tried to get Healover to setup some small raids to Kerra/Crushbone/Befallen after about a couple weeks of his recruiting seeing that we easily could run through those zones showing that we were a guild that was actually gonna do something together. I my idea's were shot down with Healover telling me that "this is just a leveling guild hit 60 and join a raiding guild". I had a bad feeling about that and it kinda formed my opinion that Healover wasn't really a Leader of anything let alone a guild.

So what happened tonite, from the get go there has never been anytype of censorship in guild chat EVER, no rules, NOTHING! A discussion that was purely innocent and not hostile to anyone ensued in Guildchat. Evolution or Intelligent design, this conversation lasted a total of about 10 chat lines and NONE of it was offensive at all. UNTIL the CHAT POLICE decided to cry, Wyldwind aka Nimmian couldn't handle a conversation that didn't involve her, and persisted we end it stating that "its triggering a BAWL". Call me callous but really a conversation that has nothing to do with you in a fantasy RPG has that much of an effect on you? God please don't ever watch the news you might not get through it. She did have some Chat Police cronies pushing her agenda to censor everyone else. I reminded them that DW Guild chat was a Free Speech zone if you don't like the conversation don't read it. I do this all the time mostly when Wyldwind talks because if shes not talking you better check her pulse. Spamzilla. So Blarh someone who was apart of the initial guild chat conversation pmed her to try and reason and smooth things over since she couldn't handle other people having a discussion. I have posted his chat log and her replies to him you can read for yourself. After Blarh spoke with her she Claimed in Guild chat that she was not wanted in the guild anymore. That was never said to her by anyone. I got the screenshot from Blahr to make sure and then proceeded to tell her she was lying and stop. She was not booted from the guild she left on her own. She then rallied her friends in Guild and got Ghostlethal who I don't even know to pull some BS and get me Booted from DW. I guess Ghostlethal must be Healover's little thug. After I was booted I later pmed Nimmian aka wyldwind and that screen shot is included. Goodluck DW, goodluck to those who were good. To those who are the Cretons Karma never discriminates. This is all i'll say on this matter no matter who messages this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed1.jpg (81.9 KB, 1065 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed 2.jpg (66.4 KB, 1039 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed 3.jpg (71.4 KB, 1036 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed 4.jpg (79.5 KB, 1039 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed 5.jpg (77.6 KB, 1040 views)
Old 02-19-2015, 12:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Tell windows in the future IMO
Old 02-19-2015, 12:03 AM
Aviak

This belongs in RnF forums.
Old 02-19-2015, 12:04 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2015, 12:05 AM
Sarnak

nobody cares
Old 02-19-2015, 12:06 AM
Sarnak

and for fucks sake use the screenshot button or print screen
Old 02-19-2015, 12:07 AM
Large Rat

as long as everyone believes in evolution im fine with this
Old 02-19-2015, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell windows in the future IMO

Old 02-19-2015, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Forgot to add my lil chat with nimmian sorry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yuck.jpg (93.3 KB, 18 views)
Old 02-19-2015, 12:17 AM
Kobold

Cool story bro
Closed Thread