Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 04:22 PM
Banned

Default I keep a sticky note of people I won't group with.

And I urge others to do the same.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It feels so satisfying to later on deny people access to the game because you're a Cleric and they're a dime-a-dozen nothing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2021, 04:28 PM
Banned

For context, when we were camping Lower Guk and an SMR dropped, he said it has to go to the casters since any FBSS, TBB, SSoY, Mith 2 hander will go to him.. where does this leave Cleric exactly..? Waited until a big pull and camped out as they died.

Babra? Literally anything a Ranger can equip is a Ranger item. Nightshade Wreath? Ranger item -- so I'm taking it! Granite bracer? Ranger item -- so I'm taking it! Cleric-only item drops? Everyone should be allowed to roll on this item!

Merenya full mana while tank literally dies as I'm trying to get a complete heal off, never nukes, never does anything, no DPS, no nothing. Won't charm a Sonic bat because too scary. Useless individual.

Same with Zapa. An Enchanter who doesn't use charm OR clarity. Necros in the group were having to CC for him.

The guys who stole my camp? Wasn't a big deal. They only stole the camp because I allowed them to. I could have easily 1 shotted the mobs in 3.5 seconds, but when I saw new players show up, I was more than willing to hand the camp off. I usually will see that as a good time to take a break, and tend to be thankful for others showing up. Both of these individuals were extremely shady and rude, refusing to communicate and trying soooooo hard to KS and even train me.

And I'm glad they have the right to do so, I really am. Like no one should have a monopoly on a camp indefinitely. But I also want to remind them the next time they need a group or healer that they should attempt to interact with players in a way that is more civilized, and thus their names made the list of people who will be held to account in the future.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For context, when we were camping Lower Guk and an SMR dropped, he said it has to go to the casters since any FBSS, TBB, SSoY, Mith 2 hander will go to him.. where does this leave Cleric exactly..? Waited until a big pull and camped out as they died.
I'm talking about Pudbasher here*
Old 06-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I urge others to do the same.

It feels so satisfying to later on deny people access to the game because you're a Cleric and they're a dime-a-dozen nothing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made ur internet jpg more internet friendly

I read like the coolest person ever. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2021, 04:30 PM
Banned

Wow you showed them
Old 06-05-2021, 04:32 PM
Banned

Nothing anyone can type or post is going to compete with my TBI.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow you showed them
I actually have. Some of these noobs were riding off my coat tails since I was one of the only dedicated non-box healers on the server. Once I stopped playing with them they stopped leveling rapidly.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
had a TBI too

dont think it made me insane

think a long life of traumatic events turned me into a psychopath, but im completely sane, and since im super smart i seem crazy to everyone else, but everyone else seems like a farm animal to me. like their brains arent powerful enough to even process complex thinking.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Orc

Old 06-05-2021, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread