Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Kobold

Lightbulb The Olympics is absurd

They're competing to see who can jump the highest as though being the highest jumper actually means something of importance when it might to them but not to the universe it doesn't. Why would it?

The Olympics is a place where people pay to watch grown men competing to see who runs 100 METERS the fastest. So while the universe is busily creating suns, moons, beaches, lakes, rivers, oceans, without an audience in total silence two grown men are in the middle of a HUGE noise running 100 METERS which they trained 4 years for.

And they're having it during a pandemic and it's sponsored by McDonalds which is food which makes you fat.

Watching the Olympics is like people watching other people play EverQuest instead of playing it themselves.

I'm sorry but the whole thing is asburd and so was that mayweather vs logan paul fight ; boxing is already incredibly stupid but they took stupidity to a whole new level with that one.

The world has finally gone mad and the face masks and Olympics are proof.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Bring bake naked olympics. Until then im over it.

Ill watch naked weather pirated from euro.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're competing to see who can jump the highest as though being the highest jumper actually means something of importance when it might to them but not to the universe it doesn't. Why would it?

The Olympics is a place where people pay to watch grown men competing to see who runs 100 METERS the fastest. So while the universe is busily creating suns, moons, beaches, lakes, rivers, oceans, without an audience in total silence two grown men are in the middle of a HUGE noise running 100 METERS which they trained 4 years for.

And they're having it during a pandemic and it's sponsored by McDonalds which is food which makes you fat.

Watching the Olympics is like people watching other people play EverQuest instead of playing it themselves.

I'm sorry but the whole thing is asburd and so was that mayweather vs logan paul fight ; boxing is already incredibly stupid but they took stupidity to a whole new level with that one.

The world has finally gone mad and the face masks and Olympics are proof.
This is a pretty long-winded way of telling us you're fat
Old 06-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring bake naked olympics. Until then im over it.

Ill watch naked weather pirated from euro.
You're still only a spectator though that's the problem with that plan.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a pretty long-winded way of telling us you're fat
How dare you I take great offense to that, I'm just big boned that's all at least that's what I tell myself.

I could afford to lose a few pounds though I must admit but couldn't we all or am I the only one around here who needs to lose some weight?

Because if so what's the secret to having the perfect body? Why are you keeping the secret to yourself or could you afford to lose some weight too just like me?
Old 06-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Banned

Ppl get mad about trans women stealing scholarships from bio women, but how fucked up is the scholarship system in the first place..?

This black kid was born tall so he deserves a scholarship

This black kid was born short so he doesn’t deserve a scholarship
Old 06-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2021, 06:35 PM
Banned

Its a lot more than 2 men, u got some bootleg olympics where u live?
Old 06-09-2021, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

The secret to having a perfect body is

1. Don't drink anything but water. You can add nuance to this but keep it simple and just only drink water for easiest path to success.

2. Mostly #1

3. Choose something to exclude, like dairy. Skipping dairy will leave you lots of good food options but keep you from eating shit food like bread with cheese melted on it, and it will let you eat good treats, but it will keep you from eating baked goods with butter in it, ETC.

4. Go outside as much as possible. Find things to do that are not watching TV.

5. Add in any kind of exercise you can manage, with any kind of goal that you can achieve.

6. Don't hate yourself. You need to realize that all human beings experience almost all of the same emotions and feelings and struggles all the time. You are not alone, that is a really important lie to make you feel miserable and desperate. In fact, you have solidarity with almost everyone and that companionship is actively suppressed by the enemies of your prosperity (people that prosper by your misery)

7. Don't hate others. They are going through all of the same things you are, maybe more, and deserve to be cut slack as much as you do.

8. Don't watch news at all. If you want to do it an stay more healthy, tune in to the BBC because their targetting brain wash shit isn't directed at you (as an american) so you won't have to get riled up and triggered about whatever topics make you hate your left or right enemies.

9. More tips

10. Drink water exclusively

11. I also suggest trying no caffeine for 30 days. Your first week will have a headache and then after that you will be normal again. It's fully addictive but luckily the withdrawal period is really short. You may find that you can sleep better. When you reduce or remove the processed sugars and caffeine you can start to see the effect of these drugs on your system more than you could in the past, which will help you understand how your own body operates. It is important to understand that a lot of people are actually addicted to sugar. Like any addiction your body craves it disproportionately and to your detriment. Get a bunch of fruit and stuff and eat it when you want to eat a candy bar or a milk shake or whatever else. I don't really know why sugar in fruit is different for the body than sugar granulated and refine but people say it is and it seems to be the case. Don't tell me it's because of fiber because I can have white sugar and Oat Bran cereal and I don't think thats healthy still. It's a mystery.

good luck
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a lot more than 2 men, u got some bootleg olympics where u live?
most of the field stands no chance compared to the top athletes. like 2-4 per event, the rest are just there to fuck other amazing bodies.
Closed Thread