Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile, big mean evil government Texas is begging their people to behave a certain way.

Might as well live in Russia.
The turn Texas blue thing?
Old 06-16-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry about all those swears but man there is so much "i read an article I know what I am talking about" up in here.
Even if swearing and screaming and shitting on the floor is not effective or skillful ppl need to still be free to do it.
Old 06-16-2021, 03:56 PM
Aviak

So this is RnF now? Why isn't this in off topic?
Old 06-16-2021, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there is one thing I know, only one maybe 2 of you retards have ever been to SF and have any right to talk about any of this shit like you know what you're talking about.
I'm going up for a Giants game on Friday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And BTW, to get back to the original video, even Snopes has debunked the whole "there's no law in SF" thing: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sa...lifting-video/

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going up for a Giants game on Friday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope you have a great time, seriously!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get some peanuts and beer.

(don't spill them on the people in front of you tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope you have a great time, seriously!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get some peanuts and beer.

(don't spill them on the people in front of you tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks, will do ... minus the peanut part (my body is "intolerant" of them ... kinda like an allergy only, instead of dying, I get sick for hours).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And BTW, to get back to the original video, even Snopes has debunked the whole "there's no law in SF" thing: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sa...lifting-video/
Wow, a snopes article, real cutting edge argument you got there.

The issue isn't that police aren't arresting people. Although side note, they have been making many less arrests for these petty crimes, especially for minority suspects. The risk of a lawsuit against the city when one of these fuckers pulls a knife then gets shot by the police is just too high (not to mention the effect on overall economy when bleeding heart liberals block traffic and demand justice for every weapon-wielding shitstain that gets put out of their misery).

The issue is that, after arrests, they are either released immediately without bail, given a slap on the wrist, or have the charges completely dropped in the name of "restorative justice". They go on to immediately commit more crimes because the basic deterrent for not committing crime does not exist.

The video I posted is a symptom of this system. Please shut the fuck up with your snarky dismissal, it's clear you don't have a clue what's really going on.

Do have fun at the baseball game, though. I hope to god you don't get attacked by a homeless person or run over by a recently-released drunk driver. You don't want to join the growing cohort of law-abiding citizens who have their lives irreversibly changed without any recourse from a city more interested in protecting the criminal element.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, a snopes article, real cutting edge argument you got there.
appeal to ridicule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

It actually pains me to see someone say SF isnt going through it's worse decade since before the first internet boom.
Old 06-16-2021, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
appeal to ridicule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snopes is for liberal cucks, I get all my news from Tucker Carlson.
Closed Thread