Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 08:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First things's first though: Straiker should honor his bet and delete. Time to pay up.
Thread de-railed, nothin to see here.
Old 06-25-2021, 09:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread de-railed, nothin to see here.
Totally derailed.

The gaslighting guild who calls me a bully for pointing out their ongoing coordinated internet hate mob.

Also tries to say “y’all should just concede! Admit your mistakes and we can move on!”

…based on this heavily edited video ‘evidence’

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBYe5fcPkQ

Yeah. <Kittens Who Say Ngar> is a true bastion of public good will and honesty!

They’ve shown how easy it is for them to apologize for blatantly anti-social behaviors, statements, and leadership decisions.

That’s why anytime you call them on their fouls - they claim they’re a victim, victim blame anyone they may have offended, and then call you an a$$.

No way they’re playing ‘political games’. Just LOOK at this EVIDENCe!
Old 06-25-2021, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totally derailed.

The gaslighting guild who calls me a bully for pointing out their ongoing coordinated internet hate mob.

Also tries to say “y’all should just concede! Admit your mistakes and we can move on!”

…based on this heavily edited video ‘evidence’

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBYe5fcPkQ

Yeah. <Kittens Who Say Ngar> is a true bastion of public good will and honesty!

They’ve shown how easy it is for them to apologize for blatantly anti-social behaviors, statements, and leadership decisions.

That’s why anytime you call them on their fouls - they claim they’re a victim, victim blame anyone they may have offended, and then call you an a$$.

No way they’re playing ‘political games’. Just LOOK at this EVIDENCe!
No one takes you seriously because you still have not deleted, Straiker. Time to pay up.
Old 06-25-2021, 10:29 AM
Aviak

Delete Straiker 2021.
Old 06-25-2021, 12:11 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this thread wasn't so sad, it would be pretty hilarious at this point.

Straiker was screaming in /ooc like a lunatic betting anyone he could find that he'd delete himself if Trump lost. Welp, he lost his bet and refused to acknowledge it, much less make good on it. Lessons here: Don't make bets you cant cover, and take responsibility for your actions.

Yes, I encouraged certain individuals to act like they had parents who taught them about taking responsibility for their actions. Seems like a reoccurring theme here. Now Vanq/Klaz is determined to avoid responsibility despite basically admitting culpability:

Q3 requires guilds that "violated a rule" to "concede the mob you screwed up on."

Doesn't get more clear than that. There's no exceptions built into that rule. You all can still do the right thing. I'd give you credit for it, and hopefully have cleaner competition and less acrimony in the future.

All of this RNF, including Vanquish's constant posting and posturing, is an attempt to control the narrative and exert power over the server. Its playing politics - something I freely admit to doing, since that is one of the games being played. And what has our politicking achieved? It helped structure a draft 4x a year that spreads the wealth out a little. The draft was born out out of the ongoing toxicity of the raid scene and was only opposed by Vanquish (Ag/F). My view is that power that benefits the many is generally more just than power that benefits the few.

We have a choice about how to use our power. We can try to benefit the server, or we can try to benefit ourselves. You all have a choice to use your power to encourage adherence to the server rules, which are designed to ensure fairness. If you're a big fan of competition, then you should also be a big fan of fairness - because without fairness, the competition is worthless. When you cheat, your wins become worthless and the game becomes trivial - aka - less fun for all.

Your friend,

-Juicy-B
27 minutes you shitter

take the L
Old 06-25-2021, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let me be clear. Forgiveness is available!
Good pic
Old 06-25-2021, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx still delivering pizzas for a living?
Who?
Old 06-25-2021, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Delete Straiker 2021.
Old 06-25-2021, 04:10 PM
Aviak

9 years later, I come to look at RnF and it hasn't gone stale.

Touche P1999
Old 06-26-2021, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to highlight the fact that I invented the word "Criot"

Yw
This is true, and quite fortuitous. As they have now teamed up with Kittens to become "Kriot"
Closed Thread