Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 03:20 PM
Skeleton

In my opinion, I think it brings the community together. It seems we are pretty small and niche.

Also it gave me a chance to tell one of my most embarrassing stories that happened during my original EQ days, even though EQ made fun of me as well at the time lol.

Still to this day, I run into random people that refer to me as that boner guy, I was meeting with a client trying closing a nice deal and their IT director was someone from my High School. He told everyone that story afterward and I ended up getting the project.
Old 04-24-2016, 04:49 PM
Orc

Default The Poop bag.

My uncle had just bought a shop, and the bathroom wasn't set up yet. I was tasked with waiting at the shop for 8 hours until our equipment showed up by truck. As nature would have it, I needed to poo really bad. I found a plastic bag, put some dirt in it like a makeshift litter box and released the beast, put some dirt on top of my latest creation threw it back into the box of my truck. Well it rained the rest of the day and I forgot about the bag in the back of my truck for about 3 days. Well me and the wife were going on a road trip, and I was clearing the box of my truck and BAM there is the bag, the wife has no idea, and I try to just throw it in the garbage no big deal. Well the rain had made the dirt turn to mud, and it was far too heavy for the little plastic bag, the bottom gave out. Out cascades this shit and mud mix that I frantically started trying to get off my drive way, while my neighbour was cleaning his car, and the wife really confused as too why I felt so strongly about cleaning this mud now. Well, when I told her what was actually going on, I don't think she stopped laughing for 40 minutes.
Old 04-25-2016, 12:37 AM
Fire Giant

I've picked my 2 winners, waiting to hear back from one of them. If I don't by tommorow i'll award this to the 1 winner.

Thanks for participating in this everyone, was a great read =DD

I'll announce tommorow!
Old 04-25-2016, 12:53 AM
Skeleton

**Checks Private Messages**
You have been knocked unconscious!
Raerx has been slain by embarrassment!
LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
Old 04-25-2016, 01:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've picked my 2 winners, waiting to hear back from one of them. If I don't by tommorow i'll award this to the 1 winner.

Thanks for participating in this everyone, was a great read =DD

I'll announce tommorow!
Duly noted, doesn't appear to be me either; But thank you for the chance!

Oipi
Old 04-25-2016, 02:02 AM
Fire Giant

You nerds

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 04-25-2016, 02:29 AM
Sarnak

Is there a semi runner up few hundred plat prize ��
Old 04-25-2016, 04:25 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Cazador64 Send a message via AIM to Cazador64 Send a message via Yahoo to Cazador64

Hello first about my character i am playing a bard atm currently level 16. Old school eq player (would be higher but 2 surgeries past 2 weeks have kept me down) anyways I think one of the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me was on a vacation in Maui during a snorkeling trip. Like most snorkeling trips they are in large groups. Well i had a bit to drink the night prior and was not feeling well to start. The water was a bit wavey but visibility was about 200 feet. Anyway i was out in the water and there was this pretty girl out there also we had noddles to help us float I was trying to act smart by naming off the fish that I knew, well while talking i caught a mouthful of sea water and swallowed it. I threw up all in the water and it all floated around this poor girl and to top is off the fish love throwup so they all swarmed her. She screamed and the life guards thought something was wrong so they rushed over and saw what had happened and yelled back to the boat what it was. And to top it all off it was a 40 minute boat ride back and noone would sit next to me. Was very embarrassing.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:37 AM
Skeleton

Awww - I guess my story didn't have enough poop and erections in it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2016, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Some really marvelous tales here...