Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Default Finished Naginata Blade (Spirit of Garzicor), Lord of Pain's Khukri (Greenmist) MQs

Selling Finished Naginata Blade MQ 20k for the The Spirit of Garzicor
The quest rewards are the following:
The finished Naginata Blade is the infamous smithing part that require you to succeed 19 time at combines around 200 trivial up to 213. even at max success rate you end up with less than 40% chance to make the blade.

For the MQ you will need to be Ally with CoV, have Finished Tsuba and Bronzewood Staff. To finish the quest after the MQ you will need two flawed diamonds, a raid force to kill the Wraith of Garzicor and do a 160 trivial smithing combine.

Selling Lord of Pain's Khukri 50k for the not yet in game Greenmist.
the only thing you need it to be amiably with the Crusader of the Greenmist (which should be the starting faction level for iksar shadownkight anyway) I can provide OVP clicks if the faction is limit. Once Chardok 2.0 patch goes in game, to finish the Greenmist quest you just need to:
  • aquire "The history of the greenmist" and "Greenish metal shard", both comes from Chardok. (buy/single group)
  • Kill triggered Glowing Cliff Golem in OT. (single group)
  • Kill a level 45 warrior in LOIO. (solo)
  • Pick up a ground spawn in Karnor. (solo)
  • Get a Mirror of self loathing from Drusella Sathir in Howling Stone. item is no drop, but MQable and actually useable for two turn-ins. (single group/mqable)
  • do some turn-ins and no fail combine in the no fail forge in Dalnir (solo)

all is single groupable, and if you don't want to camp all yourself, the only group you need is to kill a triggered golem in OT, all the rest can be bought/multiquested or easily soloed.

make sure you are ready for Chardok 2.0!
Last edited by elwing; 01-18-2018 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: format
Old 01-18-2018, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Another competitor gets a free bump!

Zen
Old 01-18-2018, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another competitor gets a free bump!

Zen
Thx Zen, not really a competitor... just felt it was a waste not to use that grandmaster skill, I made the blade as a kind of trophy... I won't be easily able to gather a force for the wraith. the greenmist is the same story, made it as a kind of trophy as I've quested it long ago on live... even if I knew the Greenmist will never be human usable on p99 (I'm human) these two are kind of trophies... but a girl has to live and pays her haste item, so I through I could try to sell these as one of a kind MQ to fund myself... I don't meant to get in the regular Garzicor MQ market, nor to undercut both of you...
Old 01-21-2018, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Good to know, still selling mine, I barely have enough plat to buy the diamonds at the moment, so bump!
Old 01-22-2018, 02:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackattack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Garzicor fight is pretty simple. Takes just a group or two. Could probably gather friends/randos to do it, we did one for Sneaksy not long ago.
That is pretty funny considering there is no reward for a Rogue.

Zen
Old 01-23-2018, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

I fear it might not be that easy for just two pug group I think...
Old 01-25-2018, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Bump
Old 01-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Once more
Old 01-28-2018, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Elwin ive sold 10 of those khukris for like 6k each

Asking 50k is like me asking 3 million for one of my Holgresh Elder Beads

Just a heads up i believe thats the most overprice ive ever seen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know its unfair to comment on price but 50k is not serious just to point out.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Come on, you have sold 10 mq at 6k and you want to give advice on pricing? I have no real hope to sell the MQ before the release, and even then might have to bargain down a bit, but 6k for around 50 hours of camps? Hell I have spent 11h in droga for the bone key alone, a guildmate spent 16h there alone... I could probably make what you propose farming high quality bear pelt on a low level, and way more farming gems, goblin earrings, fungy or any other high value item. At 6k you are the one needing advice I think.

Commenting prices that way is not the best way to haggle price down...
Closed Thread