Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Default Aftermath is toxic for the health of project 1999

Detoxx's "March Mardness" post in Raid Discussion was nothing more than a PR stunt when he and aftermath by association damn well had no intentions of letting others guilds gets those targets. They lawyer quested it in such a way to give the appearance of kindness but it was in fact selfish and confusing to people outside the know.

They (aftermath) send their members to the forums to flame and attack anyone who says anything bad about them. They know no limits on the forums and will even flame people outside RnF in order to keep people outside the know unaware of the truth. They gain members by painting a sureal picture for the community that they're not bad when in fact that couldn't be any further from the truth.

It's well known the raid scene on p99 is not perfect and far from it. I am here stating that aftermath is hurting project 1999 whether they are aware of this or if it is through the efforts of their leadership. I read the forums very actively plus I listen to all sources of information to try and get the best idea of p99's raid scene. Aftermath is a bully and is deceitful. If their actions continue to go unchecked we won't continue to see positive growth in this community.

This is not a troll, a rant or a flame. This is a truth about project 1999.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Go on...
Old 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

This post was harmful to the health of p99. Reported for toxicity
Old 03-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Next Detoxx thread: Aftermath kills all raid targets in the world, ports and coth casuals of Norrath to get the loot.

Only Baler sees the truth: Puppet master Detoxx's plan to enslave Norrath and dominate the raid scene.
Old 03-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Banned

I think a bullying, deceitful raid guild who flames and shit posts is perfect for project 1999. The worst are the guilds who don't flame and create drama. Fuck kittens.
Old 03-09-2018, 05:09 PM
Banned

Does Aftermath enjoy killing dragons? Yes. Do they want to get their members the most loot possible? Yes. Is there a concerted plot to f#ck the server over? No. Is Aftermath full of nerds who play too much? Yes. Does this mean that because they like to play P99 they are evil? No. Is Baler mad? Yes. Is Baler bad? Yes. Is Baler sad? Yes. Is Baler gay? Possibly.

I have been a member of Aftermath since its inception and what you are saying is pretty ridiculous. I am not even a raider anymore but I play P99 basically everyday for a few hours and I keep up with what's happening. AM has helped me complete my epic, got me full HoT gear on 2 chars, got my other alts lots of PoG stuff, and its a great community of skilled players to LFG in for leveling and cash camps. People are constantly LFG in guild and willing to help with just about anything anyone needs.

P99 can not support 10 top end guilds. AM is not hard to join, the barrier to entry is very low. If you want to raid join the f#cking guild its about as simple as that. Your band of jack offs will never be able to out compete the VERY TARGETED player base of hyper active players that A/A have. The good news is there are plenty of warm body spots open. The water is fine, come on in.

Besides disbanding the guild I am not sure what you want from them - its a bunch of nerds playing EQ and you sound retarded.
Old 03-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not a troll, a rant or a flame. This is a truth about project 1999.
Posted in RnF, where trolling, rants and flames is literally the title.
Old 03-09-2018, 05:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Aftermath enjoy killing dragons? Yes. Do they want to get their members the most loot possible? Yes. Is there a concerted plot to f#ck the server over? No. Is Aftermath full of nerds who play too much? Yes. Does this mean that because they like to play P99 they are evil? No. Is Baler mad? Yes. Is Baler bad? Yes. Is Baler sad? Yes. Is Baler gay? Possibly.

I have been a member of Aftermath since its inception and what you are saying is pretty ridiculous. I am not even a raider anymore but I play P99 basically everyday for a few hours and I keep up with what's happening. AM has helped me complete my epic, got me full HoT gear on 2 chars, got my other alts lots of PoG stuff, and its a great community of skilled players to LFG in for leveling and cash camps. People are constantly LFG in guild and willing to help with just about anything anyone needs.

P99 can not support 10 top end guilds. AM is not hard to join, the barrier to entry is very low. If you want to raid join the f#cking guild its about as simple as that. Your band of jack offs will never be able to out compete the VERY TARGETED player base of hyper active players that A/A have. The good news is there are plenty of warm body spots open. The water is fine, come on in.

Besides disbanding the guild I am not sure what you want from them - its a bunch of nerds playing EQ and you sound retarded.
Word, Couldnt have said better
Old 03-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posted in RnF, where trolling, rants and flames is literally the title.
STOP RUINING THE SERVER REEEETOXX OMG IM MELTING DOWN
Old 03-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Banned

Baler bro i know this is hard to imagine, but the raid scene is amazing right now compared to any point in the P99 time line since like 2011.

Casual guilds uses to be relegated to scumming planar trash and Chardok royals. The a team farmed seb and HS for their epics.

If a person wants to raid big shit they know where to go. It's easy to get in and the leadership wants u to succeed.

I only wish there were more public meltdowns. Help me out Detoxx
Closed Thread