Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2020, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kandoro was standing at 4 way ans agro a flurry drake and dropped it on our kiter. How can you even mix this up you can see the flurry agro on him and attack him
That is literally the opposite of what happens in that fraps. I see Riot pulling a second drake on top of people already there. Where the first one came from? Who knows. Can Riot control their trains? Fraps says no.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

I forgot im talking to people who believe shit from Trump like "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening"
Interesting fantasy world you live in, when seeing clear evidence of a mob agroing onto someone is totally neglected, why are you even on 4 way agroing mobs on our fte?
You agro a mob its your responsibility but judging by the numerous trains you dropped on everyone this last weekend you dont care about rules
Old 08-26-2020, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forgot im talking to people who believe shit from Trump like "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening"
Interesting fantasy world you live in, when seeing clear evidence of a mob agroing onto someone is totally neglected, why are you even on 4 way agroing mobs on our fte?
You agro a mob its your responsibility but judging by the numerous trains you dropped on everyone this last weekend you dont care about rules
Trump 2020
Old 08-26-2020, 03:52 PM
Banned

That’s 9 second clip shows legit nothing... no way to tell where any of that originated or whose fault it is from that lol.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

The only trend I notice is whatever guild is on top at the moment are treated like an evil empire...riot does nothing but win eq and people want to cry about it. It's like aftermath all over again. A guild is top because they put in more work. The bots/wiki all the systems riot has in place helps it win.

No one is cheating, so just quit crying and try harder if you wanna win eq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS. Racing is fun! Omg I can't wait for next statue race Woot woot.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
when seeing clear evidence of a mob agroing onto someone is totally neglected
It took me like 30 seconds to figure out that this segment is about everquest
Old 08-26-2020, 04:22 PM
Banned

Expecting concessions via lawyer questing off fraps as poor as this is not putting in more work, it’s also riot who was crying here...
Old 08-26-2020, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is literally the opposite of what happens in that fraps. I see Riot pulling a second drake on top of people already there. Where the first one came from? Who knows. Can Riot control their trains? Fraps says no.
AG/F has trained the fuck out of all of ToV every kill they've gotten. Hell, those idiots have trained entrance after Eashen, somehow.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:26 PM
Banned

“I’m trying to kite drakes in ToV north at 4-way With low hp and died bc mob attacked me bc low hp aggro” Just lol
Old 08-26-2020, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Wait hold up.

"Everyone knows that Riot didn't train anybody. Ask anyone. We do not train mobs. It was clearly Kondero. Watch this video, it will prove that we do not train. What do you mean this video proves nothing? That's fake news. It's very obvious this video proves Kondero trained Riot. Anything said differently is fake news"

Are you insinuating here that mainstream media has the best interest of the people at heart? You think in 2020 the media exists to inform people on important issues?

whoa dude