Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You/crazy republican politician, should not get your say or opinion for every parent's child in the state of Texas more then the actual mother of the child.
You realize that law only bans abortions after six weeks? So you have six whole weeks to still legally get an abortion.

And again I *DO SUPPORT* abortion under specific circumstances. I'm willing to compromise, the pro-choicers apparently aren't.

The dem line used to be "safe legal and rare", now it's "killing babies is good, you go kween!!". It's morbid and disturbing.

Don't fuck without a condom if you don't want a baby. You're doing the thing that makes babies. It's not even remotely complicated.

And btw I'm just as critical of men who fuck irresponsibly, they aren't off the hook at all. In fact I have more disdain for dudes who just fuck and bail.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't fuck without a condom if you don't want a baby. You're doing the thing that makes babies. It's not even remotely complicated.
what if the condom broke, is it okay then?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize that law only bans abortions after six weeks? So you have six whole weeks to still legally get an abortion.

And again I *DO SUPPORT* abortion under specific circumstances. I'm willing to compromise, the pro-choicers apparently aren't.

The dem line used to be "safe legal and rare", now it's "killing babies is good, you go kween!!". It's morbid and disturbing.

And btw I'm just as critical of men who fuck irresponsibly, they aren't off the hook at all. In fact I have more disdain for dudes who just fuck and bail.
Govern me harder, Daddy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2021, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what if the condom broke, is it okay then?
No, you still made the choice to do the thing that makes babies. I understand condoms aren't totally foolproof.

That's all ancillary though; the point is don't murder babies. And it doesn't require any kind of religion or anything, I'm an atheist. Don't murder babies. Done.

Why do you care if somebody murders your best friend, or mother, or father, or brother, or sister? Same reason you shouldn't murder a baby.
Last edited by Ooloo; 09-06-2021 at 02:06 PM..
Old 09-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, you still made the choice to do the thing that makes babies. I understand condoms aren't totally foolproof.

That's all ancillary though; the point is don't murder babies. And it doesn't require any kind of religion or anything, I'm an atheist. Don't murder babies. Done.
alright *writes this down* okay, what if the sperm is traveling at the speed of sound and happens to penetrate a women hitting their ovaries and impregnates them, is it okay then?
Old 09-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Look you are obviously very uniformed on how child conception works but that's kinda my point, it shouldn't be up to you/republican politician, it should be up to the informed people like the mother of the child and her doctor.

That's nice you are willing to compromise but the fact is the same politician's who outlaw abortion also do their best to outlaw preventative measures of birth control.

Come back to real life and stop living on twitter if you think 'the dem line is killing babies is good'.

Again, that's nice you have disdain for the men but for the same biological reasons I was talking about before, 99 times out of 100 the woman is going to raise the baby and the man is off the hook if they want to be because the woman physiologically changes to care more about the baby.
Old 09-06-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look you are obviously very uniformed on the how child conception works but that's kinda my point, it shouldn't be up to you/republican politician, it should be up to the informed people like the mother of the child and her doctor.
How informed is a person who conceives but doesn't want it.
Are they really the gold standard in your eyes?
Old 09-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How informed is a person who conceives but doesn't want it.
Are they really the gold standard in your eyes?
The person who who has the child knows more about their situation then anyone else soooooo... pretty informed.

Gold standard for what?
Old 09-06-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The person who who has the child knows more about their situation then anyone else soooooo... pretty informed.

Gold standard for what?
So their situation is totally unique and has never happened in the history of mankind?

btw I have no horse in this race if you don't want to respond to me, I said it like 3 pages back. I'm just here for the post count.
Old 09-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So their situation is totally unique and has never happened in the history of mankind?

btw I have no horse in this race if you don't want to respond to me, I said it like 3 pages back. I'm just here for the post count.
I don't really see the point in responding to something that gets taken off in a tangent. Your question is a little philosophical but I guess I would say yes that I think everyone is different and everyone's situation is a little different.
Closed Thread