Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2021, 08:39 AM
Banned

Even if god and Satan is one and the same and he created lucifer, GOD

still brings people to heaven when people follow god

and lucifer still punishes the wicked on earth and satan rules them in hell.

It is their choice.

I had some suffering today.

in my wisdom I didn't act.

God made me in lucifers image, I am the mirror of lucifer. If I was set free I would destroy all evil. I wouldn't punish it. I would simply destroy it. God set lucifer and suffering upon the world to keep me in check that his creation would live.

I don't know what else to say. I am a live right now and trying to live a good life and yes - that means going against my nature and allowing others to sin. I hate it. It hurts. I get almost no relief in knowing that I did not usurp gods will.

Yet it is there. and I pray to stay the course because I do not want to kill god or his creation or his people. Be they sinnner or not.

That is gods choice, and I know that he will remake earth. In the image of heaven. As he has said. and done! No matter what I do. All I get to do is decide to have faith or not. Live with faith and hope or not.
Last edited by starkind; 09-17-2021 at 08:42 AM..
Old 09-17-2021, 08:41 AM
Banned

I prayed my mama would come home from the hospital and she didn't. Where is this Jesus
Old 09-17-2021, 08:43 AM
Banned

Your mama is in his arms, she is no longer with you because she is no longer suffering.

Live as she would have wanted you to live so that when you meet her it is in gods arms and she knows you for who you are.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:45 AM
Banned

Yeah and when mass murdering George Bush (Team Red) and mass murdering Hillary Clinton (Team Blue) die they'll be in 'Gods arms' and I'll still be in Hell here.

God really 'did' 9/11 didn't it.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:46 AM
Banned

You will not live foreever on earth unless you fear god and despise him, in which case you will forever remain in purgatory even if you are a good person. God cannot let you into heaven if you bare hatred towards his kin.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:47 AM
Banned

The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-17-2021 at 08:50 AM..
Old 09-17-2021, 08:52 AM
Banned

Hillary Clinton and Bush are goddless IMO, and that is their loss. It is not to for me to say that God loves what they do now in this life, just that he wishes they would follow him instead of fear and greed and lust and pleasure. As God has warned of these sins.

I can tell you why I am here. I don't want to get into a fight with people on these forums over my life and nature though. And it has very little or nothing to do with sex.

See this post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if god and Satan is one and the same and he created lucifer, GOD

still brings people to heaven when people follow god

and lucifer still punishes the wicked on earth and satan rules them in hell.

It is their choice.

I had some suffering today.

in my wisdom I didn't act.

God made me in lucifers image, I am the mirror of lucifer. If I was set free I would destroy all evil. I wouldn't punish it. I would simply destroy it. God set lucifer and suffering upon the world to keep me in check that his creation would live.

I don't know what else to say. I am a live right now and trying to live a good life and yes - that means going against my nature and allowing others to sin. I hate it. It hurts. I get almost no relief in knowing that I did not usurp gods will.

Yet it is there. and I pray to stay the course because I do not want to kill god or his creation or his people. Be they sinnner or not.

That is gods choice, and I know that he will remake earth. In the image of heaven. As he has said. and done! No matter what I do. All I get to do is decide to have faith or not. Live with faith and hope or not.
It is the best I can do to even try to follow gods will in this. I am sorry.

Maybe it is because I am afraid to act.

God would stop me though. I would fail. I would be just a domino that would turn to evil as the other pieces fell and none would follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"
I don't really know. I pray that I follow god.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:52 AM
Banned

The creator is evil it lied to us in the Bible about raising the dead.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:54 AM
Banned

I feel like the dead swirl around me and suffocate me. I don't know why you don't feel this.

We are drowning in the dead. In our past. In our infatuation with the Romans and the Pagans. And all else that has gone before us.

There are many in my life that I have tried and left and they still seem to cling just out of reach, just out of vision. Always lurking in the shadows crawling after me because either I won't let go or they will not.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:55 AM
Banned

the dead are not alive i think we've heard all we needed to hear.