Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/assent

cant wait for ur wind to Blow Me
fart on balls

do it pussy
Old 04-19-2018, 12:53 AM
Banned

When women don't need men to pay their pay their way and secure their socio-economic position to ensure a happy life for themselves and their children...being some stone-faced workaholic won't be as charming.

They might actually begin to appreciate more creative and artistic types.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stonefaced workaholics are attractive to chilly, kinda stunted women with middling bmi who are upgrading from blacks & convicts ensnared in the web of that sweetest green siren which signs her name Cannabis Sativa. others, slimmer cleverer and better at cooking, find themselves drawn to men w big smiles and generous hearts whose work, their art, brings joy & light to both parties and the world at large, and so rewards them both with financial security. there's somebody for everybody!
Most of those women are lounge lizards. Denial of relationship minutea is for the cowardly.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When women don't need men to pay their pay their way and secure their socio-economic position to ensure a happy life for themselves and their children...being some stone-faced workaholic won't be as charming.

They might actually begin to appreciate more creative and artistic types.
So answers the silent prayers of so many guys wishing for pussy, if only you could turn that into a game plan and get slicked by some communist vag. Been beaten down by society, the man, economics.. shit you name it!, these boys have had it hard. They have expressed their frustrations for years. They even blasted their brains into space on pot edibles before rocketing back down deep inside to analyze their predicament, to better understand the problem by seeing it from different angles. Imagine that stew of misery. So bring on the professional capitalist pants women to give a home to their minds and penis.

I give a silent prayer that I no longer have to read things like this (my own stew of misery). JD, you are not the first, just the current one. May your days be brighter than normal, lend a smile and a helping hand. Feel good inside your chest.

Frank, tell me what is next on the list.
Last edited by Mblake81; 04-19-2018 at 01:34 AM.. Reason: added a touch of my own frustration.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

havent read the last few pages but lookin like we got some real beasts on here right now looking 4ward to seeing the posts

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-19-2018, 07:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
havent read the last few pages but lookin like we got some real beasts on here right now looking 4ward to seeing the posts
You didn't miss much. A communist and a tranny analyzing women. My daughter could take them both in hand to hand combat
Old 04-19-2018, 11:17 AM
Banned

we're above natural carrying capacity but can feed everyone for now

do you count on further improvements or become a Beefeater?
Old 04-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Banned

75% of the ultra-rich forecast a US recession in the next two years, survey finds

Aaaaand Mario, Wienien, and co. are just about done taking some time off:

Marioimage.jpg

Vox warns that #MeToo is at risk....probably because people are to start realizing that you can't address sexual harassment without addressing the fact that Rich lord over the poor and do whatever the fuck they want.

Which includes manufacturing this next recession. I'd stay the fuck out of futures gentlemen.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

I miss old big j

/sigh
Old 04-19-2018, 04:43 PM
Banned

i'll wait for the proof of life. i'm very patient.

until then, pronouns.
Closed Thread