Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgrubber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope they find that dirty cunt and drown her
Set her on fire for 10 mins first.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision Rottun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Set her on fire for 10 mins first.
Feed her to the wolves.. Fitting.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

4chan already got a hold of this person apparently, 45 year old woman from Bosnia. Not sure of what their animal cruelty laws are like there.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Banned

What a waste of perfectly good hamburger meat!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Banned

If you lived in Bosnia and didn't have enough money to support yourself and your family and you would choose to keep an entire litter of puppies, which would cost you money you don't have, as opposed to just throwing them into the river then you're a fucking liar.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4chan already got a hold of this person apparently, 45 year old woman from Bosnia. Not sure of what their animal cruelty laws are like there.
If it gives you an idea, the police put her under protection.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you lived in Bosnia and didn't have enough money to support yourself and your family and you would choose to keep an entire litter of puppies, which would cost you money you don't have, as opposed to just throwing them into the river then you're a fucking liar.

if u think that is a humane way to get rid of something then your a fucking idiot and you should be castrated so we don't have any more DUMB-ASS kids from your stupid redneck inbreed bloodline. i don't give a fuck what country they are from bitch needs to be taught a lesson and I am sure they will find her.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgrubber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if u think that is a humane way to get rid of something then your a fucking idiot and you should be castrated so we don't have any more DUMB-ASS kids from your stupid redneck inbreed bloodline. i don't give a fuck what country they are from bitch needs to be taught a lesson and I am sure they will find her.
I like how ideologies are becoming genetic thanks to internet debate, it's inspiring really, how we can change reality to fit our needs here.

That said

There are few people I wish or would do harm on in this world, but animal abusers are some of them. This goes beyond killing them which could be done more humanely with a fucking club--she gets what she gets o_O
Old 09-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Kobold

Cultural differences aside, I know they're plenty of countries that eat animals we domesticate in the states. In all honesty with the amount of strays in the US alone that eventually end up being euthanized, we should jump on the bandwagon. With all the advances in technology people still starve to death, even in this country.

However if you get a hard on from torturing and or killing living things, you're seriously fucked.

I'm pretty sure people would have an issue with someone jerking their dick as they went to work on your family pet with a flat head screwdriver.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

I don't get why they didn't just let them go out or take them to town or something...And why the fuck would you film it?
Closed Thread