Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, where's the originality.
THIS is the original...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Uthgaard is my hero
Old 10-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

lol i wonder what he is going to say back
Old 10-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're girlfriend must be on her period this week.
Lol agreed, Also got banned cause some kid says I trained him rofl. If they were to ban everyone that trained someone in this game it would be over. Grow up, 50% bonus xp don't mean you can be a dick to everyone.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exeno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol agreed, Also got banned cause some kid says I trained him rofl. If they were to ban everyone that trained someone in this game it would be over. Grow up, 50% bonus xp don't mean you can be a dick to everyone.
Giving a flame pass for < Sapientia >

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-30-2010, 04:46 PM
VIP / Contributor

It's pretty fucking simple people. I have more than enough shit to keep up with as it is, and don't get much help doing it. Behave, or you're not going to play. I don't have time for your bullshit. The rest of the server manages it. What's your excuse.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty fucking simple people. I have more than enough shit to keep up with as it is, and don't get much help doing it. Behave, or you're not going to play. I don't have time for your bullshit. The rest of the server manages it. What's your excuse.
Not to tell you how to do your job or criticize it, but maybe there is more to the stories than just a persons QQ petition. You suspended me, but I'll eat my food before I get the ban hehe.
Enjoy your weekend all, sucky vacation for meee.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwalike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to tell you how to do your job or criticize it, but maybe there is more to the stories than just a persons QQ petition. You suspended me, but I'll eat my food before I get the ban hehe.
Enjoy your weekend all, sucky vacation for meee.
+ I don't see why you have to talk shit about them if they can't do the same in the rant and flames. Just saying.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:03 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets get one thing straight folks. We don't answer to you.

There has been a lot of petitions lately, a lot of posts on the forums, with everyone trying to critique GM Decisions. The developers of this project put way too much time into this for us to be put on the spotlight every single time we make a decision, ESPECIALLY when you ASSUME you know all the facts. 90% of the time, you don't. Situations are handled between the staff and the players directly involved. Any dialog between a GM and a player can be considered a private matter, and will not be open to public debate. Players will divulge their interactions with GM's as they see fit, maybe giving all details and maybe not disclosing all of it, and quite possible they themselves aren't aware of every point of consideration in a staff decision.

I'm getting quite tired of everything being questioned, everyone assuming they are experts in every decision being made. Its getting old quite fast. We make decisions based on our best judgements, often discussing large impacting decisions with several staff members first. You are welcome to report anything you may believe to be unjustified use of GM privileges to the petition forum or Nilbog and myself, but this would only be in situations where you believe a GM did not act as they are instructed so, and an investigation may occur, but do not think that this suddenly privies you to all information associated with any decision. I realize that the environment for our community is a little more open than such organizations as SOE Itself, with more direct involvement in the community by the developers, but there are certain ways things need to be handled, and they wont always be agreed on by everyone, but thats how it is in any scenario. Many of us, including myself, do not play on the server. That means we spend all of our time working to better the server, and handling the issues that arise. We make decisions based on our best judgement, with no favoritism for any play character connections, so you will have to trust in our opinions for the health of the server.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled, un GM-related, flaming and asshatery.

<3
Closed Thread