Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 08:33 AM
Kobold

you mean its not totally random that they always happen the day before or after a holiday during prime time? omg!
Old 05-22-2019, 12:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumpz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you mean its not totally random that they always happen the day before or after a holiday during prime time? omg!
Is this rants and flames?

I just asked a question, beacuse i saw some other post about it was supposed to be random script initializing them.
Then a nice forum member confirmed that the script is broken and now quakes are manually spawned.

Since intention of the broken script was to randomnize the quakes, i think the plead of more humanly triggered variance (time zone wise) for the quakes is in line.
Old 05-22-2019, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this rants and flames?

I just asked a question, beacuse i saw some other post about it was supposed to be random script initializing them.
Then a nice forum member confirmed that the script is broken and now quakes are manually spawned.

Since intention of the broken script was to randomnize the quakes, i think the plead of more humanly triggered variance (time zone wise) for the quakes is in line.
i would expect prime time quakes to be the only ones until raid petitioning dies down. i can't imagine they would trigger a quake without ample CSR staff on hand.
Old 05-22-2019, 02:25 PM
Kobold

Quakes are initiated by GMs once they have received an offer of blowjob from a female elf.
Old 05-23-2019, 08:39 PM
Sarnak

Earthquakes??? I’ve never heard of this. I’m confused now....
Old 05-23-2019, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Earthquakes??? I’ve never heard of this. I’m confused now....
Respawns of raid mobs.

On live the serves would come down for patches periodically. When they came back up, all the raid mobs were up.

P99 simulates that with "earthquakes" that respawn all the mobs ... but these "quakes" don't take the server down with them.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:36 AM
Sarnak

Ahhh ok. I remember every Tuesday being patch day and a lot of stuff was reset. I was never fortunate enough to do any big time stuff except Vox and Naggy a couple times.
Closed Thread