Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2020, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish they would just let EQ die gracefully (too late?) in its retail form. This is getting embarrassing.
When retail EQ dies, p99 will follow. This is because someone will buy the IP and they'll get a lawyer and be like shut this shit down now. And Rogean or whoever is going to go well I could probably win this legal fight for like $48k so yeah.....
Old 04-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should make a super fast leveling TLP some time. This way, casuals who would only consent to dedicate maybe 2-3 hours per week to live EQ could still level and raid.

This would be amazing, I'd totally play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always thought it would be cool to have a server that was always 5 levels under or max level of current expansion. So we could just log in, gear up, raid. This would be especially cool for the PoP, & GoD expansions.
Yes. I'm someone who even in the Live days never broke past level 53 (I had a few alts, 51, 43 etc). I only owned EQ, Luclin & PoP! I couldn't actually zone into Kunark or Velious. At that point in time the latest expansion was LDoN. It was weird. I didn't really understand the different eras. Anyway. I still don't have the time to fully explore the game and the slow progression makes it difficult for me to explore large parts of the game.

So being able to see some end game stuff would be a dream.

I was once so desperate, I actually ran an EQEmu server my self. Just for me. And went straight to PoT and ran around. I would love to properly experience that content. I don't understand how anyone figured this shit out for the first time either.
Closed Thread