Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

People must branch out more on teal. Lots of people in sola, lguk, unrest, uguk, MM, even najena with a group last week. I have no problems floating around to various zones and getting a group.

HHK isn't all that (tm)
Old 01-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the very reason they should merge the servers now

The lack of competition has allowed to 2 guilds to monopolize all the end game content when they should be competing with each other for it
Dragons are already competed on teal and there is a nice overall environment. Let's not spread green toxicness to teal by merging.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't logged in P99 for the last month because dynamic lights made too many zones unplayable for me.

Get on with your life. Problem solved.
They have no life to begin with
Old 01-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Teal was one the best decisions R and N have made. We now have two stable thriving servers with a little bit of elbow room.

I can't tell if these dissenters are deranged or trolling.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 01-08-2020, 06:19 PM
Kobold

sol a is a godlike zone. such good equipment, money, and most importantly experience.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teal was one the best decisions R and N have made. We now have two stable thriving servers with a little bit of elbow room.

I can't tell if these dissenters are deranged or trolling.
"Thriving" aka we now have three total servers where everyone just packs into the same ZEM zones because the servers aren't crowded enough to force them to go elsewhere.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Thriving" aka we now have three total servers where everyone just packs into the same ZEM zones because the servers aren't crowded enough to force them to go elsewhere.
No one is forcing you into any zone, you can follow the exp highway or make your own group. Blue was exactly the same way with 2k pop. If you think this behavior is new or abnormal I have some great beach front property to sell you in Kansas. Let me know!

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 01-08-2020, 09:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dragons are already competed on teal and there is a nice overall environment. Let's not spread green toxicness to teal by merging.
I don't see a merge being toxic at all

I wouldn't really say the competition on Teal is really competition. The 2 strongest guilds aren't competing with each other. It's a water downed version of what it could really be which would make the server much more vibrant if there was a merge

Each server is basically it's own league with the "champs" competing with second string teams. We don't really know how good Kingdom and Seal Team are if they aren't in direct competition with each other

It's like having the AFL and NFL as separate leagues with no Super Bowl

If there was a merge and these guilds got a chance to compete with each other, it would be interesting to see how the Alliance game played out in an effort to get ahead of each other

People want to be lazy with their pixels

Classic Blue was way better than Green/Teal
Old 01-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op plays on green and he wants teal to merge? Lmao op is clearly a shit poster fire giant. Stfu kid. You prob don't even play here. Nice try trying to fuck every one else over with ur bullshit.

Closing this thread and banning another one of ops forum quest accounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green feels dead also, 700 online, can't even find groups

the split was very very silly, 3 days after launch
DERR DER DDERR ERRRRrrrr
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-08-2020, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see a merge being toxic at all

I wouldn't really say the competition on Teal is really competition. The 2 strongest guilds aren't competing with each other. It's a water downed version of what it could really be which would make the server much more vibrant if there was a merge

Each server is basically it's own league with the "champs" competing with second string teams. We don't really know how good Kingdom and Seal Team are if they aren't in direct competition with each other

It's like having the AFL and NFL as separate leagues with no Super Bowl

If there was a merge and these guilds got a chance to compete with each other, it would be interesting to see how the Alliance game played out in an effort to get ahead of each other

People want to be lazy with their pixels

Classic Blue was way better than Green/Teal
Classic Blue is a great example of a toxic raid environment over most of the years blue was in existence. It's already been played out on Blue. Time for a different way forward that I'm interested in seeing. The competitive live classic raiding experience I had wasn't the toxic blue raid scene of lawyerquest raiding, fraps, etc.
Closed Thread