Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would rather ass chug gasoline than log into Blue
you cry about blue and now you cry about the new servers. you are just a whiny lil bitch who wants things your way
Old 01-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic Blue is a great example of a toxic raid environment over most of the years blue was in existence. It's already been played out on Blue. Time for a different way forward that I'm interested in seeing. The competitive live classic raiding experience I had wasn't the toxic blue raid scene of lawyerquest raiding, fraps, etc.
Meh I disagree

The Raid scene differed back during Classic Era from server to server

Classic Blue was highly competitive and fun. I remember engaging Draco with a group and sustaining while stragglers logged on and winning while an opposing Raid Force sat there and watched

What we see now on the new servers is what AM did on the later years of Blue. Tag all potential competition and implement a raid credit system to keep people happy with crumbs. Massive zergs that just assimilate any potential threats to their supremacy

That's basically the template for both guilds on the new servers while never having to compete with each other

It's boring

One server with both of these guilds going head to head would be much more exciting, especially when the planes open
Old 01-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you cry about blue and now you cry about the new servers. you are just a whiny lil bitch who wants things your way
I don't deny this accusation at all, I want to group and gain low-grade pixels (non-dragon) with pals online. Then I want to flaunt my low-grade pixels in front of noobies to make myself feel superior because my shitty items are better than their shitty items. Then I will PL them a bit to prove I can kil monsters better than they can, then I will give them some bronze armor and SoW myself into the sunset while they look on in awe.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-09-2020, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

OP is mad/bad
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
toxicness
The language of depression.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2020, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh I disagree

The Raid scene differed back during Classic Era from server to server

Classic Blue was highly competitive and fun. I remember engaging Draco with a group and sustaining while stragglers logged on and winning while an opposing Raid Force sat there and watched

What we see now on the new servers is what AM did on the later years of Blue. Tag all potential competition and implement a raid credit system to keep people happy with crumbs. Massive zergs that just assimilate any potential threats to their supremacy

That's basically the template for both guilds on the new servers while never having to compete with each other

It's boring

One server with both of these guilds going head to head would be much more exciting, especially when the planes open
Alternative perspective to consider: It's very rare on this project to have two equally viable guilds competing for raid mobs at one time. Even when there's competition, it's usually a scrappy upstart with a strong core, not a fully-capable second mega-guild that's just as geared and experienced as the top team. However, because of the Green/Teal split we are finally going to see that happen when the merge occurs. Two guilds, both geared out relatively uncontested in Classic, entrenched with loyal members who aren't going to so easily abandon ship, ready to duke it out in Kunark. We're setting up a far more interesting future now by letting Kingdom and Seal Team flourish early.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alternative perspective to consider: It's very rare on this project to have two equally viable guilds competing for raid mobs at one time. Even when there's competition, it's usually a scrappy upstart with a strong core, not a fully-capable second mega-guild that's just as geared and experienced as the top team. However, because of the Green/Teal split we are finally going to see that happen when the merge occurs. Two guilds, both geared out relatively uncontested in Classic, entrenched with loyal members who aren't going to so easily abandon ship, ready to duke it out in Kunark. We're setting up a far more interesting future now by letting Kingdom and Seal Team flourish early.
The sexual tension between Seal Team and Kingdom is almost palpable.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teal was one the best decisions R and N have made. We now have two stable thriving servers with a little bit of elbow room.

I can't tell if these dissenters are deranged or trolling.
it was but how long would you plan for everyone to farm raid/camps/alts now that the servers have hit a wall. As for thriving, its alive and producingx2 but not Thriving in an mmo aspect. population numbers show that.

!00% trolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HHK always jammed, LGuk always has the major camps taken, usually some groups in Sol B, and people doing FGs/Freeti all the time. Theres even usually a Kedge group for belts etc, although naturally nobody wants to level in that death trap.
hhk being jammed is a meta xp problem. couldnt get worse with a merge but other zones might get some love. lguk/solb/ect major camps done solo or groups regularly? and how are those camps around the clock with distribution and diversity of xp/loot, if any?

the longer the servers farm/exist the rougher a merge will be on economy,guilds and the end goal of these servers, imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nFs2PeWw0
Old 01-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Banned

Literally only people who don't want merge are kingd casuals enjoying free pixels. Teal is beyond fucking dead.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Kobold

OP is an EU boomer
Closed Thread