Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Community Lashout

Hey yall this is Imgood 55dru - blue and Idropt 27dru - green

This is a rant complimenting the p99 community and everyother games toxic communities.

First of all we're the best. Everybody that plays p99 is atleast 5x smarter than the general population.

Now why is it, you ask every other game you might try to play and communicate with other players is toxic? Well it's simple really.. Since the emergence of pay to win or the buying skins with real money n add ons, games these days arn't developing things to make their game better anymore.. Their developing things to make their game money! Not to mention brainwashing kids into gambling with moms credit card and rolling for a loot crate to get their favorite skin.. makes me sick.. Literally any1 from every other game i play jus depresses TF outa me.. I play on ps4 sometimes n yuuucckkk.. the fucking kids with their moms n younger siblings screamin in the background..

I love the fact all of us with an exception or 2 prolly we're all like 30 years old+ and it shows. The only sad part is as time goes on we'll die off slowly as an aging community. Heck i wouldnt be suprised some players are pushing 60, is they were 30/40 when game came out.. idk math is hard, don't judge me!

Ya thats it... wanted to start a guild on green called Earth Burners, lmk if interesting in helping create or want to join.

Fuckallyallimout
Old 02-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Did you forget to say you were the first player to ever reach level 50 and solo some GM in the arena and win?
Old 02-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Drugs
Old 02-01-2020, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrastrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is a rant complimenting the p99 community and everyother games toxic communities.

First of all we're the best. Everybody that plays p99 is atleast 5x smarter than the general population.

Now why is it, you ask every other game you might try to play and communicate with other players is toxic? Well it's simple really.. Since the emergence of pay to win or the buying skins with real money n add ons, games these days arn't developing things to make their game better anymore.. Their developing things to make their game money! Not to mention brainwashing kids into gambling with moms credit card and rolling for a loot crate to get their favorite skin.. makes me sick.. Literally any1 from every other game i play jus depresses TF outa me.. I play on ps4 sometimes n yuuucckkk.. the fucking kids with their moms n younger siblings screamin in the background..

I love the fact all of us with an exception or 2 prolly we're all like 30 years old+ and it shows. The only sad part is as time goes on we'll die off slowly as an aging community. Heck i wouldnt be suprised some players are pushing 60, is they were 30/40 when game came out.. idk math is hard, don't judge me!

Ya thats it... wanted to start a guild on green called Earth Burners, lmk if interesting in helping create or want to join.

Fuckallyallimout
1. No, P99 definitely not “5x smarter than the general populace.”

2. Of course they make games to make money. Verant/Sony/Daybreak all did the same thing. Often times they make the game free to play, but have cash stores to make a profit (like EQ now). EQ had a monthly subscription, game wasn’t made out of the goodness of their heart.

3. Yes, it shows. Non-stop ranting, training, camp stealing etc. 30-40 year olds spending 100+ hours straight camping nonsense on /lists. People taking time off of work to camp items, or playing AT work, or more than likely not working at all.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. No, P99 definitely not “5x smarter than the general populace.”
That's right, we're ten times smarter. Now as I was saying, gay celebrities want to give children all of the most dangerous vaccines.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Banned

so this is what its like being on the other side of the fence
Old 02-01-2020, 03:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's right, we're ten times smarter. Now as I was saying, gay celebrities want to give children all of the most dangerous vaccines.
Jim, can you even really claim that cigarettes are bad for you or addictive? I just haven't seen the evidence.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrastrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fuckallyallimout
beefsupreme.jpg
Old 02-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs
I plead the 5th
Old 02-03-2020, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Idropt 27dru
I hope your surname is Thesoap