Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 01:58 PM
Banned

i prefer to let the glow necros do their job
Old 09-27-2020, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GUYS WHO WANTS TO COME WITH ME AND DEFEND SOME PROPERTY FROM RIOTERS
(lol)
Naive kid but he stood up for what he believed in, that's respectable.
Old 09-27-2020, 02:57 PM
Banned

Possible people to condemn:

-Rioters, who are violent and hurting countless innocent people
-Kyle Rittenhouse, who only hurt people who were trying to hurt him first
-Cops, who generally help way way more than they hurt anyone, but the instances of them hurting people are highly curated to make you angry

I'm not saying which one you should choose, it's overwhelmingly self evident. You should divide your condemnation more or less proportionally, which many people are currently doing but getting the figures precisely backward cause they're retarded.
Old 09-27-2020, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Possible people to condemn:

-Rioters, who are violent and hurting countless innocent people
-Kyle Rittenhouse, who only hurt people who were trying to hurt him first
-Cops, who generally help way way more than they hurt anyone, but the instances of them hurting people are highly curated to make you angry

I'm not saying which one you should choose, it's overwhelmingly self evident. You should divide your condemnation more or less proportionally, which many people are currently doing but getting the figures precisely backward cause they're retarded.
Why choose just one? Sometimes more than one thing can be true.

It doesn't matter how it's curated. I think it's disgusting to equate property damage with human life and abuse of the citizenry by the government, but it doesn't mean I support the former any more than I support the latter. It also doesn't make them equal.
Old 09-27-2020, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Kyle is a rioter
Old 09-27-2020, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kyle is a rioter
I understand where you're coming from and from an individual standpoint, Kyle put himself in that position and it antagonized them. They will rake him through the coals but I agree with him and I am proud of him even though he was illogical and emotional about it. You have to realize, wars are fought by men, not by beta males and women.
Old 09-27-2020, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why choose just one? Sometimes more than one thing can be true.

It doesn't matter how it's curated. I think it's disgusting to equate property damage with human life and abuse of the citizenry by the government, but it doesn't mean I support the former any more than I support the latter. It also doesn't make them equal.
I literallly didn't say it did, I explicitly anticipated and addressed your point in the post you are replying to.

Abuse of the citizenry by a government isn't magically worse than abuse of the citizenry by the citizenry, if your concern is the abuse of human beings. Especially when the latter far, far outweighs the former unless you distort and manipulate definitions of words that have been understood for centuries.

And obviously, I'm talking specifically about what is currently happening in America in the recent past and present. I'm not talking about say, North Korea. Ironically of course, the anti-free speech logic used by the American far left at present is indistinguishable from the rationale of the North Korean government; "Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence!". Herpty derp, can't possibly imagine how that notion would be wielded and abused.
Last edited by douglas1999; 09-27-2020 at 04:21 PM..
Old 09-27-2020, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kyle is a rioter
...a rioter for justice!

As Al Sharpton says, no justice no peace.

Kyle is a peace rioter.
Old 09-27-2020, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha police killing black people good thread
How is it luls gets unbanned and banned within a few hours, who is moderating this forum?
Old 09-27-2020, 06:24 PM
Banned

It's a testament to if you want to have the 'edgy' feelings you do be well read in them and don't interject those opinions in game to ruin my fucking immersion.
Closed Thread