Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

Default Static mobs not gating to their spawn location

Hello,

I just had this behaviour happen to me twice today. I have been killing goblins in Droga over the last 2 weeks long enough to get one character from max KoS to Ally on goblin kills only, and a second one from KoS to Threatening with kills & turn ins from the skins & salts farmed by my first character.

Today, a goblin warder PHer (a goblin dirtscriber) Gated right in the middle of the dinning hall which was fully popped at that moment instead of Gating to its spawn location which was a couple yards away. My pet and I were fighting between a static goblin stonechanter that had spawned to the left of the goblin traitor and the ph for the goblin warder

My hasted max level pet got quickly killed and I was not able to Torpor/ hammer out with about 8 mobs hitting me, but that is not the point.

After getting my corpse back, I had a similar behaviour happen to me again. this time another mob (static mob next to the goblin warder or its PHer) that I was also fighting almost at his spawn loc Gated to the south east, and came back with "only" 2 mobs this time.

Mobs gating to random locations inside a zone, or somewhere in the general area of their spawn location might result in massive aggro and trains. I have no idea how these things are supposed to happen exactly (where is the bind point of mobs ?), whether it is the way they should behave or not, so would you please look into that problem ?

Thanks in advance