Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2020, 10:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

lol you are wack man. Congrats I guess, hope you had fun doing this cuz it looks awful. Also I'd actually watch someone level 1-50 playing the actual game going for a speedrun record. Watching someone turn in scrolls for 3 hours that they spent months trading for and hoarding on hundreds of alts? Sorry, not classic, lost my interest.
Old 12-25-2020, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate my call out in the name of the 367 scroll sellers... the biggest problem I see in all of this, is that it took a team of people porting/buffing you immediately as you log in, logging into mules to give you scrolls, and whatever else they did (no one is actually watching the 3hr long video to who they were/what they all did, only bits and pieces) and yet, none of their names are mentioned in the post. All I see is I, I, I, me, me, I, I, some random real-life accomplishments that thrown in for some reason, I, I, me, me, I, I. Those are the people that did the work.
This is the most scathing unintended review of capitalism I've seen yet!

Some other comments mentioned mental illness. They are probably correct as well.
Old 12-25-2020, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate my call out in the name of the 367 scroll sellers... the biggest problem I see in all of this, is that it took a team of people porting/buffing you immediately as you log in, logging into mules to give you scrolls, and whatever else they did (no one is actually watching the 3hr long video to who they were/what they all did, only bits and pieces) and yet, none of their names are mentioned in the post. All I see is I, I, I, me, me, I, I, some random real-life accomplishments that thrown in for some reason, I, I, me, me, I, I. Those are the people that did the work.
Well the reason is because he used VPNs to box and log into the alts himself to do the trades lol
Old 12-25-2020, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

There's another upside to this.

It's possible to do a pacifist play through purchasing scrolls from money earned through tradeskills and stuff!

@12 scrolls per day it'd be 145 days to lvl 50.
Last edited by magnetaress; 12-25-2020 at 11:05 AM..
Old 12-25-2020, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All this hate amazes me
Castle's alt forum account identified.
Old 12-25-2020, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Castle's alt forum account identified.
Try again,

I don't play on green, and both my characters (on blue) are in my sig.

I appreciate/ acknowledge what Castle did and I'm just fed up with forum trolls/ haters who always know better but have never come up with a single original thing ingame ever. But who cares, they will always find something to nag at others.
Old 12-25-2020, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BTW, I set multiple records.

First 1-50 with 0 deaths.
Good job for what you did, however this is not a record, or even noteworthy. Play a monk that doesn't suck at the game and you do this without breaking a sweat. Done it twice already, working on a third time
Old 12-25-2020, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good job for what you did, however this is not a record, or even noteworthy. Play a monk that doesn't suck at the game and you do this without breaking a sweat. Done it twice already, working on a third time
That's gonna be a grats you on 3rd abashi
Old 12-25-2020, 04:50 PM
Large Rat

This is pretty cool, why did you pick ogre shaman? Wouldn’t a human warrior that starts in queynos be faster? Or a halfling?
Old 12-25-2020, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

I respect that man! Good job!
Closed Thread