Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't there for the Holocaust ban.

I was around for the XP nerf. That came ~ 6 months after an XP bump was accidentally left on for the EQ Next Reveal. Definitely took the pop down to +/- 50.

Nihilum ban was actually quite interesting to watch as a non-member. Seeing them split into the reforged Holocaust and God's Work and completely changing the server dynamic against Azrael (who initially had the upper hand) was quite invigorating for the playerbase.

Never forget the Battle for KC, which tested the true limits of the hamsters running the box.
The XP nerf dropped the pop from about 280 nightly down to under 100. When they put something back in (what we have now) it brought some back but a lot didn't come back.

Red server wasn't allowed to win.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The XP nerf dropped the pop from about 280 nightly down to under 100. When they put something back in (what we have now) it brought some back but a lot didn't come back.

Red server wasn't allowed to win.
*Talks in raspy voice*

They'll hunt red server. No you'll hunt red server. They'll condemn red server. Set the dogs on red server. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... truth isn't good enough.

Because red server is not the destined server. Its something else. Its a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark everquest.

*Smashes red bat signal* /cry
Old 01-25-2021, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Red is heroic, mythic, legendary EQ.
Old 01-25-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Talks in raspy voice*

They'll hunt red server. No you'll hunt red server. They'll condemn red server. Set the dogs on red server. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... truth isn't good enough.

Because red server is not the destined server. Its something else. Its a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark everquest.

*Smashes red bat signal* /cry
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Love my server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2021, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

That Tassador guy has some mental health struggles. His english sucks. He posts nonsense. Nobody ever EVER tells me who this guy actually was or is on the server.. So either nobody knows, or they dont care. Or he actually was somebody of importance and nobody wants to talk shit about him? I dont know, the veterans have an odd relationship with that Tassador guy.. Almost come to his defense sometimes... Also, Tassador is spelled wrong..
Old 01-25-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know who anyone is in game unless they have a picture or something in their sig. There is like 1 poster who's toons I either know or can guess with like 90 percent accuracy.

I want to promote as much unity as possible between the psychos that play on red 99 or want to play on red 99. Thats all.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

I don't care what ur feelings, creed, or mental state is, if ur on red I love u.

Except <Alcoholics>

(actualy they are fine too, just really??? your not going to rez someone with a single click who's standing before you who tried to help you?)

CORPSE GOT!

C U REAL SOON

(after some more DS:9)
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-25-2021 at 02:14 PM..
Old 01-25-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That Tassador guy has some mental health struggles. His english sucks. He posts nonsense. Nobody ever EVER tells me who this guy actually was or is on the server.. So either nobody knows, or they dont care. Or he actually was somebody of importance and nobody wants to talk shit about him? I dont know, the veterans have an odd relationship with that Tassador guy.. Almost come to his defense sometimes... Also, Tassador is spelled wrong..
He's one of the local village idiots. Been around forever so people sorta got used to seeing his name and rubbish posts.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's one of the local village idiots. Been around forever so people sorta got used to seeing his name and rubbish posts.
Seems odd of red players to just let that go... Maybe cause his broken english is only directed towards new players he doesn't know? And he doesn't seem to pick fights or form opinions to those who have established themselves as a regular on the server??

I don't know what it is about Tassadors relationship with other veteran red players posting here often that interests me... But something about this relationship fascinates me..... What has he done to gain such credit? Why is it that not one of these veteran forum questers pick apart his posts, or ask for screenshots from previous kills? He just is grandfathered into being an OG cause he shit posts for years?

Again- I'm fascinated on this character.... I must know more on the Tassador folks...
Closed Thread