Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 05-06-2023, 11:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ACTIVATE WINDOWS SON
Old 05-08-2023, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bros not even trying to hide it LMAO
Old 05-08-2023, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

I still am on Team "Let's see if this is maybe a make-a-wish scenario." The GM's are being mum about it cuz the kid and his bros wanted to not make a big deal of it.

So just let it be, dudes. It's a beautiful thing. This used to be a much bigger thing back when EQ was popular. My guild did weekly "raids" where we would give some kid from the group home near where my guild lived some loot and tell him he killed the dragon. Kids still have imagination, is what I've learned. You can't take that away.

Or you shouldn't, anyway.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
the unfortunate truth is that VPNs and cell phone hotspots are ubiquitous and that P99 staff doesn't have the resources to police the all the multi boxers.
It's easy to find people boxing and also everyone does it. Even if just to swap items. I doubt P99 staff has any problem with this since they don't seem to care anymore. After all, that whole leveling part of the game is really. Why fix core mechanics like channeling when at level 60 it works the same here as live? Just an afterthought, an inconvenience on your way to the raid UN which is what P99 is really all about. It doesn't matter if a player has 8 level 60 characters on separate accounts they swap with guild members and box with VPNs. Everyone is doing it. There is nothing the staff can do about it. I'm sure those guild traders in EC that are always online are just one dude too or at the very least they're following the rules and trading who is boxing the trader.

lol
Old 05-09-2023, 01:22 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2023, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's easy to find people boxing and also everyone does it. Even if just to swap items. I doubt P99 staff has any problem with this since they don't seem to care anymore. After all, that whole leveling part of the game is really. Why fix core mechanics like channeling when at level 60 it works the same here as live? Just an afterthought, an inconvenience on your way to the raid UN which is what P99 is really all about. It doesn't matter if a player has 8 level 60 characters on separate accounts they swap with guild members and box with VPNs. Everyone is doing it. There is nothing the staff can do about it. I'm sure those guild traders in EC that are always online are just one dude too or at the very least they're following the rules and trading who is boxing the trader.

lol

There is only one solution.

p99 Attica Server. 2024. No pvp. You just never know where your corpse is when you die and have to find it.

Every guild will have a necro parked at every zone in. It will suck if your corpse goes to a plane. Which it can.

Monks will simply play naked. Because this is Attica.

Wizards will be parked at every spire. How else you going to go let the necro fetch your corpse?

Dial a summons will exceed dial a port as the most lucrative way to earn money, especially after a quake.

Attica Server.

Kunark will hit, and only a few people will have made it to level 30. Experience groups are run by certified madmen who actually will fetch your corpse, rez it, and get you back down to the group. The server is split on if this is how one goes insane.

Attica 2024.

There will be days of mourning when someone corpse pops in VP.

Enchanters will play naked after they get clarity. If they get to that level.

Attica 2024.
Old 05-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Old 05-11-2023, 09:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever see a random low level high elf stood motionless near the necro killing the guards?
As a Necro killing those high elf guards, I hated that.
More so, because I'm killing them for hours looting and not leaving.
Because I have 7 tink bags....

He came over one time, and said "sir, this is a wendy's"
Old 05-21-2023, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Old 05-21-2023, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

https://imgur.com/a/vusbvBb