Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Kobold

Default np

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madacius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I just came back to P99 again, and already had wineq2...but now that we have the launchtitanium.bat to use do I need to somehow point wineq at that particular file for my profile? If so can someone tell me how I go about doing that? Thanks.
you dont need to point it at the bat file, you can just point at the folder and it will work, try it
Old 06-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madacius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I just came back to P99 again, and already had wineq2...but now that we have the launchtitanium.bat to use do I need to somehow point wineq at that particular file for my profile? If so can someone tell me how I go about doing that? Thanks.
eqgame.exe
Old 06-02-2015, 04:45 AM
Aviak

I have a weird one. I got WinEQ2 going to fix this frame-rate lose issue I was having at random intervals. That worked great, no more weird lag spikes. But now has creates a new issue. When in game and with a Levi effect on, whenever I run up hills it my character kind of stutter up the hill.

Any thoughts would be awesome!

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

hey so brand new here pc newb. i launch the Launch Titanium.bat file screen goes black cursor changes to the everquest one then back. then it just sits there. AMD Octo core if that matters.
Old 07-28-2015, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyweck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey so brand new here pc newb. i launch the Launch Titanium.bat file screen goes black cursor changes to the everquest one then back. then it just sits there. AMD Octo core if that matters.
try manually editing your options file.. may be that your resolutions are skewed
Old 11-24-2015, 04:32 PM
Aviak

Default What should the command be using wineq?

With WinEq, do you change the command for the eq launcher or the wineq launcher? and how?
Old 04-24-2017, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulvie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With WinEq, do you change the command for the eq launcher or the wineq launcher? and how?
With wineq you run it and look bottom right on your desktop panel, right click and go to preferences, eq, profile, wineq and point it to your eqgame.exe and make sure you download win eq and place it in your eq folder, it will create a shortcut and make the icon like your eq icon but with a shield on it
Old 06-19-2018, 09:07 PM
Orc

I have the same issue. I need put down the bar of Actor Clip Plane for dont Lag me to death. In my case is the number of mobs in a zone.

Any fix?

WIN10
I5-4670 3.40ghz
8gb RAM
N770