Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-23-2023, 04:41 PM
Banned

Oh and these pics too. Come at me bro. https://imgur.com/a/TmOBSyE
Old 03-23-2023, 04:43 PM
Orc

With a $2500 monthly rent expense. You're basically living in a $500,000 house at a 4.5%apr w/ 30 year fix. But I doubt the place ur renting is a half milly.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:49 PM
Banned

i paid off the full year in january, i dont do monthly bills. no time for that nonsense.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:52 PM
Banned

its just amazing to me how many people talk massive amounts of shit but what do you say to me? the "meth head" the degenerate stain of EQ....thats doing better than ANYONE in this game lmao. thats whats always been so funny about all of this....my level of responsibility, the things i partake in daily, the charity work i do. my bird feeders, my squirrel feeders, my blue toilet water.....my yankee candles burning beside me....you know what thats called? thats called WINNING. thats called being a CARING, RESPONSIBLE, THOUGHTFUL, ROLE MODEL, you people could only DREAM to be 1/5th of what i am both inside and out.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-23-2023, 04:54 PM
Banned

you cant teach people what i am, you cant teach people to be good, kind, caring, thoughtful individuals, you either are or you are not. i am very blessed and fortunate to have been raised by a loving/caring mother that instilled all these very values i still carry to this day. holding the door for people, yes maam, yes sir, thank you, please. etc etc. you cant teach that. caring about nature, taking care of people when they are down and out, respecting people. keeping a clean house, etc etc.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:59 PM
Orc

It took about 5-10 seconds of watching your streams that you plastered here, to determine that you abuse hard drugs. All tweakers think they hide it well, or that their behavior is normal when they're absolutely blitz out of their minds. If you're not currently using hard drugs, you did (ALOT) at some point and royally F'd your brain up. It's pretty obvious and I'm no detective.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:01 PM
Banned

would you bet your life savings on that and that of every family member you have?
Old 03-23-2023, 05:03 PM
Banned

use your head fucktard...ive put myself out there on national television, ive been on worldstarhiphop, i ran a very successful video sharing website of my own, ive put myself out there for the world to see, embarassed myself, made a fool of myself, ive seen it all ive done it all.....tell me.....why after EVERYTHING ive showcased to the world would i not cop to "doing drugs" im an open book dumb fuck. i drank beer for 5 years and quit, never done drugs a DAY in my life aside from marijuana when i was 15-around 18.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:04 PM
Orc

yes