Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Orc

^
Old 05-02-2014, 04:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarlz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just FYI it also seems the boat from Erudin to Qeynos is bugged. I just started playing again 2 nights ago (new to server) and also made an Eruidte Necro. The ferry takes you out to the boat but RIGHT before it gets there, the boat leaves before you can board. I tried this about 7 times. I even tried getting AS CLOSE as I could on the edge of the ferry and attempted to JUMP onto the boat as it was moving. After several attempts swimming back to the shore, I decided to go back to Tox and wait for a wizard to show up so I could beg for a port to the Karanas and walk to qeynos. Several hours later, finally made it and got bound in Qeynos hehe. Fun times!!
Odd

Works fine for me

You have to be ready to get on the boat as soon as the ferry arrives
Old 05-02-2014, 04:42 AM
Senior Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Odd

Works fine for me

You have to be ready to get on the boat as soon as the ferry arrives
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=148778

Is actually a current bug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
Aussie last seen nerfing troll shaman with gm powers in oasis on blue server. Red as fuck.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

none of my key bindings work except jump it's driving me nuts
Old 05-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Kobold

Afaik the damage cap up to 20 is 2x weapon dmg up to the max (28 til 20, 20 til 10). If your weapon is 5 dmg, it will only ever do 10 dmg until 20, after which it may do more. I think.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

No one answered the "pras" question.
<Divinity>
Old 05-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Skeleton

Why oh Why did I reinstall this ? Now im like having fun again with my newb necro. My sleep is going to suffer.

Is the boat to queynos from eruidin really broke ?
Old 05-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I saw somewhere the other day about "pras" being from the game Dark Souls 2, "Praise the sun" or something like that but maybe someone else could chime in. I may be mixed up though, these kids these days and their new sayings every two weeks.

Wish they would just stay off my lawn.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nndiro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey guys,
i've got a question. how true is the damage cap posted on game mechanics?
Quote: "levels 1-9 - damage cap is 20
levels 10-19 - damage cap is 28
Levels 20-29 - damage cap is 60"
as a 14 SK (135 str), having a 9 dmg 1 HS weapon, i never reach 28 dmg. is this common? how hard will that weapon hit for max dmg at lvl 20? i want to know to see if i switch to a 2hs when reaching my twenties.
thanks and sorry for my ignorance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The effect of the damage cap is that for levels 1-9 any weapon with a base damage stat greater than 10 does damage as if it had a damage stat of 10, for 10-19 the effect limits weapon base damage to 14, and for 20-29 it's 30(?). Normal hits are nominally capped at 2*base damage, thus the values quoted from the wiki. It is possible to exceed 2*base damage with a hit, depending on your STR & ATK (or maybe just ATK since it's modified by STR.) Large hits (> 2*base) happen often with high-level melees. I can't recall ever seeing hits larger than 20 from 1-9 here or on live, but I've gotten 29+ as low as L16 with twinked and buffed Warrior & Ranger chars here and I seem to recall doing so at L12 with a twinked and buffed Ogre Warrior on live (been a long time tho, memory could be false.)
Old 05-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why oh Why did I reinstall this ? Now im like having fun again with my newb necro. My sleep is going to suffer.

Is the boat to queynos from eruidin really broke ?
I don't believe so, I used it just a few weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw somewhere the other day about "pras" being from the game Dark Souls 2, "Praise the sun" or something like that but maybe someone else could chime in. I may be mixed up though, these kids these days and their new sayings every two weeks.

Wish they would just stay off my lawn.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Agreed!
<Divinity>
Closed Thread