Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2021, 05:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is anyone with a lethal weapon eligible for one of these Capitol guided tours? As a forrin I’m worried the tours are only open to your typical white American.
If you're not fully geared up and ready for war you aren't American enough to be in America so just stay the F out ok. We don't need no tea sippers sippin tea. ONly cheep hard GMO whiskey with Oleen potatoe chips and 'murican dogs smoken cigz laced with home brew meth straight outa FL.

also

Americans and America were never civilized: Change my mind.

(we are seeing the resistance to civilization now)
Old 01-12-2021, 05:41 AM
Planar Protector

Is it too soon to call for stocking up on canned fruit/veg ?
Old 01-12-2021, 06:00 AM
Planar Protector

probably not but i wouldn't stress about it

i mean mormons always have a cellar full of barrels of dried beans, rice, wheat, fruits, nuts, etc
Old 01-12-2021, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally used the word literally in a sentence and then followed it with essentially.

/bravo community college

Not surprisingly everything else you said was equally stupid.
That’s actually the first time in your life you’ve ever made a good point. Well done.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think I have noticed one comment from ^ that has ever actually had substance.

but dont worry his high intellect will post your join date and pretend thats an argument.
Only if he is seeking the truth, as if we don't have sockpuppets and trolls on this board (which you have mentioned several times). Like people don't play games here. This might be the new version, where you troll the board by saying everyone else is a trolling you for ultimate victim points.

Link a few articles, only the truth on these elf boards. If you lie I am calling my high elf lawyer for you to concede the truth.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:17 AM
Banned

Trump was the best president we ever had, and even if the dems managed to cheat and steal an election and use the media to snuff out the truth in 2024 donald will run and win by a landslide again

And by then you will hate yourself for voting for or encouraging others to vote for biden.

Biden is a corpse that walks around talking and has been in politics for 47 years.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it too soon to call for stocking up on canned fruit/veg ?
After covid think of how many people dug out doomsday bunkers and filled it with non perishables?

I mean bags of flour rice and canned goods can last 5 + years right?
Old 01-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Flower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump was the best president we ever had, and even if the dems managed to cheat and steal an election and use the media to snuff out the truth in 2024 donald will run and win by a landslide again

And by then you will hate yourself for voting for or encouraging others to vote for biden.

Biden is a corpse that walks around talking and has been in politics for 47 years.
Ah did Mario get banned and this is his new weak effort troll account?
Old 01-12-2021, 10:24 AM
Banned

Politics used to be boring, thanks to donald trump never will they be boring again.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah did Mario get banned and this is his new weak effort troll account?
Yep.
Closed Thread