Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a new prediction in a wild turn of events Trump wins the lawsuit and ends up being rewarded for damages, unilateral ownership of the land the United States of America sits on.

This guys been practicing the courtroom backflip his whole life for this one big show.

edit: watching some TV they keep talking about how divided the nation is.

But based on the way I have seen the, quote, "deplorables" have been this last week, I have seen nothing but empathetic conversation between both parties.

Idk what the real world is like out there, but the lack of riots, conflict, etc, idk... maybe it's not that different than our virtual one here.

Maybe we are wont to continue to suffer from the same division after all!

Just trying to be hopeful is all lol Im sure we go back to calling eachother murders and communists soon, but I have had a taste of the non divided US this week here, and I enjoyed it bigly!
just gaslighting you so when you feel upset i can call you a bad person later
Old 11-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

We have a window of maybe 72 more hours where we can all revel in the silence of this hurricane eye, so im just trying to enjoy it haha
Old 11-07-2020, 04:37 PM
Banned

So quick question:

Are Republican's burning cities down with chants like "not my president", and are there women screaming at the president with their vaginas yet?

Asking for a friend.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Lots of salt here please continue!
Old 11-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Banned

didnt something happen between bush and gore like 20 years ago
Old 11-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Banned

Lol, new meme out.

"Biden Sniffs Victory"

Hahahhaha
Old 11-07-2020, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Europe's more liberal anyhow, so even if outside your circle of influence this was true, it's always going to go back to the liberal mindset of European's...well except the eastern side of Europe lol. (Ask France how liberal mindsets are working out for them lol)

Here in Australia alot of people had favorable opinions of Trump, but that's because we like straight shooters.
(Even with Rupert Murdochs media blasting anti Trump agenda's)
What sort of Australian spells favourable without the u?
Old 11-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/9QGQtJL7hSk
Old 11-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of weird how the only proven voter fraud so far has been done and self-admitted by the GOP and Trump's only rebuttal was "but they're cheating as well!!!"
Lol snopes. Yeah, I'm sure snopes is run by 100% unbiased robots, and not humans. They set up their own drop off boxes, admitted that they did, and that equals "proven voter fraud"? No, it would be voter fraud if you can prove they tampered with or altered the contents of the ballots they received. This is irrelevant tit for tat until you can prove actual manipulation occured.

I mean, why would they try to steal california of all states? It always, always, always goes heavily blue, that makes no sense at all even from a fraudster point of view; it would be glaringly obvious to try to flip an overwhelmingly blue state red by some kind of illegal means.

Again, biden should *invite* a thorough investigation, to confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything is square, which I think it most likely is. Trump did do this with the russia collusion allegations, he basically said "go ahead and investigate it all you want" and lots of people who hated him did investigate it, and couldn't produce any credible evidence.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Lol. Biden sniffs victory.