Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are whining, youre whining to me about other people. You're directly addressing me about things that OTHER PEOPLE DO.

I did say what I wanted to talk about the END TIMES and then you replied like you knew what I was talking about and start ranting to me about your opinions on israel/gaza if you knew anything about me you'd know I was WAY beyond that argument.

you assume you know what people are talking about or what they are thinking and then make up arguments based on assumptions, you dont actually know anyone or what their ideas or opinions are here, you dont know me and you have been wrong about every single thing you have literaly said "you think this" about.

You dont want to talk about politics, you want to take out your aggression about politics on people you think represent the people you cant take out your aggressions on.
Byue just got canceled.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:15 PM
Banned

Risk assessment based on facts and math are not racist. Your only variable in your equation there is a undefined term you apparently are assigning the value to. If you’re racist and inflate that then you are racist. How that situation would ever equate to math being racist is dumb. Also, the idea is that these seemingly benign things labeled as racist is because white men discovered/created them. Which is insane as well.

The whole narrative from the progressive left is laughable false. They claim that whites people are inherently racist with no real path forward and demand a solution that is explicit racism. Treating others different based on race is racist. Treating people different because they act different, not racist.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Patriam1066, Mblake1981, FatherSioux, and G13 are way worse than Byul.

Both annoying. But the brain dead religious right wing nut jobs are far worse than some harmless SJW's opinions.

Trying to create a safe space perhaps? One for only Religous macho fucking pussy bois with "d33p" g4m3r right wing opinions?

Progressives got your scared?
Old 05-13-2021, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just no, unless this is your kind of thing: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=123
Old 05-13-2021, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just no, unless this is your kind of thing: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=123
Ya ban the guy he made a disgusting joke. Lol.. logic.

Maybe it is all you who are the SJWs.. making your own little social justice happen to ban those you don't agree with.. But then again like I said, religious safe space junkies love attacking the SJW for getting away with their favorite strategies of suppression.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
San Fran police don't publicize race in their crime reporting anymore.

lmao
Fun fact: they implemented this policy to try and prevent racial discrimination and profiling, since some races are responsible for an extremely disproportionate rate of crime in the bay area and they thought that withholding this information would prevent people from noticing patterns. In reality it's had the opposite effect. People here aren't dumb and know what's up, and end up discussing the crimes and the coverups more than they used to, a la Barbara Streisand effect.

As an example: there's been a very large recent spike in violent black-on-asian crimes in the bay area, and the distrust of blacks is skyrocketing within the asian community. The police report very little information on the perp ("it was a man in his 30s"), and this has caused asians to feel like they're not being protected by the police. So the racial component inevitably ends up leaked on Nextdoor, Facebook, Clubhouse and the like, and this has created some serious discrimination and profiling between these communities.

So strange, I thought woke policies were meant to improve society?
Old 05-13-2021, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Both annoying. But the brain dead religious right wing nut jobs are far worse than some harmless SJW's opinions.

Trying to create a safe space perhaps? One for only Religous macho fucking pussy bois with "d33p" g4m3r right wing opinions?

Progressives got your scared?
Champion of safe spaces calling anyone a pussy. Top notch irony.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun fact: they implemented this policy to try and prevent racial discrimination and profiling, since some races are responsible for an extremely disproportionate rate of crime in the bay area and they thought that withholding this information would prevent people from noticing patterns. In reality it's had the opposite effect. People here aren't dumb and know what's up, and end up discussing the crimes and the coverups more than they used to, a la Barbara Streisand effect.

As an example: there's been a very large recent spike in violent black-on-asian crimes in the bay area, and the distrust of blacks is skyrocketing within the asian community. The police report very little information on the perp ("it was a man in his 30s"), and this has caused asians to feel like they're not being protected by the police. So the racial component inevitably ends up leaked on Nextdoor, Facebook, Clubhouse and the like, and this has created some serious discrimination and profiling between these communities.

*chuckles in logic*
Old 05-13-2021, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Solve for gender or economic class instead, racist math-doer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2021, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Champion of safe spaces calling anyone a pussy. Top notch irony.
Champion? Literally against safe spaces.. I called you people pussies because it is literally all you say. That is your language I am using to communicate with you.

Speaking troll race is fucking hard.

You there bud?
Closed Thread